West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

When teams this evenly matched meet this deep in the playoffs 90% of the time the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game! The team that makes the costly mistakes will play basketball Monday! This WOS team has taken care of the ball very well and I expect them to keep that up! From what I've heard and seen LG has had the fumble bug! WOS wins with defense and turnovers in a close hard fought game!

When teams this evenly matched meet this deep in the playoffs 90% of the time the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game! The team that makes the costly mistakes will play basketball Monday! This WOS team has taken care of the ball very well and I expect them to keep that up! From what I've heard and seen LG has had the fumble bug! WOS wins with defense and turnovers in a close hard fought game!

Overall the Leps have done a good job of protecting the football. 4 interceptions this year 2 in the Orangefield game and less than one lost fumble per game. So the Leps average a turnover per game or less. Turnovers and penalties will hurt you and I agree if either team makes too many they will have a difficult time winning this game.

*off topic
Can someone from LG tell me when and what channel that high school radio show that covers your area comes on? I picked it up on the way to San Antonio a couple of weeks ago by accident. Crosby plays in San Marcos this weekend and I wanted to catch it, it's a very good listen.

104.9 KBUK you can pick it up on tune-in radio. The guys do a very good job.

You can not compare HJ against lagrange to when hj played WOS. I was at the Hj and lagrange game and Hj looked like a total different team against lagrange. A lot better , but us (WOS) has also gotten a lot better. Remember this is HS FOOTBALL, anything can happen on any day. Throw out all the records and everything. Whoever prepared themselves this whole week will win this ball game.
My prediction will remain the same my school by 2tds but friday is just tomorrow!

HJ hit us is in the 1st Q with everything they had, their best shot. LG mistakes magnified it. I believe the thought of playing WOS again motivated them even more. After LGs defensive halftime adjustments were made HJ had few offensive answers. I've said it once I repeat HJ is a very good team. They will be in the mix again next year. Tomorrow's game will be a battle between two well matched teams. I still predict my LEPS by 7. It might take 3 over times to get there we will see in one day.

Who's #32 for WOS he has sum size on him

Trey Baldwin. Hes one of our "do it all" players. Full back, RB, Reciever, LB, DB......very tough kid from what I hear. Also has high football IQ. I also think he has rushing, recieving and interceptions for TD's.