West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

Well I just got home from that long long ride. Not much to say. WOS was just a better football team in every way. Just like folks here said they shut down our offense and beat our defense. The Mustangs owned the LOS and really messed up our backfield. Congratulations to the Mustangs I really think you'll advance to State and hopefully give Gilmer some of what you gave us. Thanks for the fun times on your board. Good luck I'll be rootin' for the Mustangs from here on to Jerry World.

Well I just got home from that long long ride. Not much to say. WOS was just a better football team in every way. Just like folks here said they shut down our offense and beat our defense. The Mustangs owned the LOS and really messed up our backfield. Congratulations to the Mustangs I really think you'll advance to State and hopefully give Gilmer some of what you gave us. Thanks for the fun times on your board. Good luck I'll be rootin' for the Mustangs from here on to Jerry World.

When y'all hear how dobbins is let us know

Thanks Pud. Don't leave the site just because the season is over. You are always welcome here!

Should be a good learning lesson for the Leopards. You have to pass more during the regular season to be sharp at it during the playoffs. At some point your going to need it to keep up and you cant just turn it on against third, fourth and fifth round defenses.
Look forward to following Dobbins career. What's his favorite college? Please say UT.

Should be a good learning lesson for the Leopards. You have to pass more during the regular season to be sharp at it during the playoffs. At some point your going to need it to keep up and you cant just turn it on against third, fourth and fifth round defenses.
Look forward to following Dobbins career. What's his favorite college? Please say UT.

Agreed. But it is hard for a QB to pass with a 260 lb DT in your face or putting the pads to you LOL. I really felt for our young QB last night with the poor pass blocking from our O line. I know WOS D linemen are fast and strong but I didn't think they would demolish our O line as bad as they did. Hats off to them for the MVP performance last night. I look forward to seeing them put that kind of pressure on Sinton and then Gilmer(or Celina). Good luck next week and beyond.

Pud, it's been fun exchanging comments with you this week here and at the downlow. You have been a good sport and gracious in defeat. Your remarks were always "in bounds" and that kind of sportsmanship is appreciated. We're too accustomed to hearing the opposite from fans supporting opponents' schools. You and hookandladder have been good guys.

I have to say, honestly, I'm glad you got to see WO-S first hand. So many posters (most of them, in fact) on the other site are really boxed in with knowledge mostly about their community teams and not much to go on outside of their homer areas. We're glad we got to see what Dobbins was all about first hand and that you know a little more about Mustangs football after last night, what serious defensive speed looks like, and how good WO-S can play. Thanks for your kind comments toward our team and players and for educating a few folks at the other site on WO-S football.