West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

LG reminds me a little of last years Crosby team. One of the most elusive backs you will ever see in Walters who had very similar stats to Dobbins through 11 weeks. They also had the twin brother with similar rushing stats to Hutchins, but he could throw and they were a dual threat together in the game at all times. They fell to Elgin in round 2 who also had a great back, but didnt get outta the region.

I have never known WOS to let one man beat them and LG is a man show based on what I saw when LG played HJ. If HJ could pass the ball and get LG's defense out of the stacked box, it would have been a different game.WOS can run and pass. So based on what I have seen I give the edge to WOS.

LG stacked the box because HJ runs the slot-t and rarely passes. WOS runs the Spread and passes a lot. LG will defense them in the 5-4 or nickle. Also, LG will pass about 25% of the time. Judging our offense from HJ game would be a mistake. Expecting LG to stack the box against the WOS offensive set would be a mistake as well.

Only person WOS let beat them by theirselves was Brandon Williams in 2011. He gave us hell. Also cuney from last year's jasper team nearly did when WOS defense was pretty darn good with all state linebacker teel. Anything can happen on any given day. It all start with the line. If we let dobbins get to the 2nd level a lot we will be in trouble, but if we can mix it up and show different defensive schemes then la grange will have a long night

You honestly can not compare this mustang team to any other team in the recent 4 years. They cleary can't beat the last year's team nor the team the year before that. They have an easier road than anyother year. But I just think that this is their best chance to do something. This team have a lot of 3 year starters and shall be able to overcome adversity and pull away with the win by 2 td's. Go stangs. 

I think that they have peaked late where as in the past, they team peaked early and made few adjustments. This year  they are peaking at the right time. I also believe that our passing game is much better than  last year. The guys are catching more passes  than they did last year even though we have some of the same players.  Just IMO.

I totally agree, whereas in the past several years we have not been playing our best football late in the season, we certainly are this year.

LG stacked the box because HJ runs the slot-t and rarely passes. WOS runs the Spread and passes a lot. LG will defense them in the 5-4 or nickle. Also, LG will pass about 25% of the time. Judging our offense from HJ game would be a mistake. Expecting LG to stack the box against the WOS offensive set would be a mistake as well.

LG won't stack the box, they can't against our passing game. They will probably run their standard defense and see if they can stop our run with their base. If not, then adjustments will have to be made on the fly.

LG stacked the box because HJ runs the slot-t and rarely passes. WOS runs the Spread and passes a lot. LG will defense them in the 5-4 or nickle. Also, LG will pass about 25% of the time. Judging our offense from HJ game would be a mistake. Expecting LG to stack the box against the WOS offensive set would be a mistake as we.can any one cover DT one on one (NO) can any one cover DT with two (NO) as we saw last week not even with 3 kids on him

Just watched the video of HJ vs LG...LG skill players look huge :huh:

They have good size. That's for sure. Outside of the 2 RBs, their team speed didn't look close to ours. Might have been the way they were playing D against HJ but I believe they were on par with HJ's.

fans over at LG talk about there two backs YES the kids are good ,BUT the kids over at west orange has seen this alrady this year in a few games i do belive from what some richmond foster fan have said there ace has rushed close to 3,000 yards this year he had a BID offense line to run behind as we saw sprinters speed . sure we lost 17-14 thats life past history. ok now for speed backs look back at newton and hj . now lets talk about big high school teams the kids have meet up with # 1 richmond foster # 2 silsbee # 3 newton # 4 hj two of the BEST LBs in the state

The LG fan pappafeelgood made a pretty ridiculous comment on the other forum! Made a statement about WOS being tied with giddings in the 3rd quarter! Mmmm...wasn't giddings beating LG at half and into the 3rd?!? Not a very good argument on your behalf! Especially when giddings scored so much on the LG defense! Good luck Friday!