West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

Think I feel like most WOS fans, should LG win we will be rooting for ya'll. Hope that we would get the same respect back.

I will support the winner of this game all the way to state. This is the game in 4a DII. As for Gilmer I don't see them losing the next two weeks. This game will determine who plays Gilmer in the SC. I'll back WOS if they beat us just like I backed Carthage in 2013.

And Gasilla I did read your entire post and contend that leading in the first half or putting up some good points but losing the game does not prove LG can be beaten. Only beating LG proves that and it hasn't happened yet. We shall see Friday as WOS is the beat we have faced so far.

Very impressive! But stats only get you so far, look at Peyton manning last season! The kid is a great athlete for sure, but he will have to carry the ball a lot more times this week because he will not break away on every play! He's gonna take some big shots early and late! I actually expect #5 to get a lot more action this week due to the amount of punishment to dobbins. They will try to keep dobbins as fresh as possible throughout so I expect LG to give Hutchinson more carries! Gonna be a war!

U rgt but every great back finds holes in a defense no matter how good the defense is. If ya haven't seen this guy in person, well Friday ya will and ya will see wat Im talking about, but I also expect for WOS defense to be ready for him

a lot of people are talking about wo-s DEFENSE but there is a lot more about the kids over in west orange than there defense you will see that and LOTS OF RAIN friday

Here is the prediciton from Adjusted Stats:

http://www.adjusteds...st Orange-Stark

Does Adjusted- Website measure determination and desire to win? I DO NOT THINK SO, it’s those extra efforts that can’t be calculated, that never shows up in a box score. This will be a battle between WOS and LG, we fans at (WOS) know that we are always the underdog in big games, just like last week with LM. There is something special about this team this year, they do not listen to what anyone says they cannot do.  They just go out and FOCUS on what they need to do to beat their opponents.  Measure This Adjusted     112% = A Mustang win. 

You honestly can not compare this mustang team to any other team in the recent 4 years. They cleary can't beat the last year's team nor the team the year before that. They have an easier road than anyother year. But I just think that this is their best chance to do something. This team have a lot of 3 year starters and shall be able to overcome adversity and pull away with the win by 2 td's. Go stangs.

You honestly can not compare this mustang team to any other team in the recent 4 years. They cleary can't beat the last year's team nor the team the year before that. They have an easier road than anyother year. But I just think that this is their best chance to do something. This team have a lot of 3 year starters and shall be able to overcome adversity and pull away with the win by 2 td's. Go stangs. 

I think that they have peaked late where as in the past, they team peaked early and made few adjustments. This year  they are peaking at the right time. I also believe that our passing game is much better than  last year. The guys are catching more passes  than they did last year even though we have some of the same players.  Just IMO.

I think that they have peaked late where as in the past, they team peaked early and made few adjustments. This year they are peaking at the right time. I also believe that our passing game is much better than last year. The guys are catching more passes than they did last year even though we have some of the same players. Just IMO.

Whoa now the passing isn't true at all. Sterling-Cole has the single season record at WOS. He had more than 4 WR's over the 500 yard mark and also threw down field more. But they are peaking later than usually which is a plus

For sure, Cole is awesome, he plays in Spring where I live. I am pulling for him on Friday night against Spring Lions. Those schools have been great this year, even though my son's school Dekaney Spring has not been good since Tre Williams left lol. I have a strong feeling that WOS will win on Friday night.