PNG Coaching Change?

NDNNation45

10 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

There was a woman in purple at the championship yesterday holding up a sign that read, “Our coach is hotter than yours!”

Jeff Joseph could get any single woman in SETX he wants, and probably more married and attached women than we’d like to admit.

You guys aren't trying to set him up with someone to keep him around are you??  lol. 😉

12 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

There was a woman in purple at the championship yesterday holding up a sign that read, “Our coach is hotter than yours!”

Jeff Joseph could get any single woman in SETX he wants, and probably more married and attached women than we’d like to admit.

You have to be joking.

I know several single women who don't care for red headed men.

Isn't this a little "over the top"?

Next thing will be that he asks for a mil a year contract and folks will expect PN-G ISD to pay it.

I think the guy stays for a while and builds something pretty special. But let's pump the brakes a bit.

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You have to be joking.

Next thing will be that he asks for a mil a year contract and folks will expect PN-G ISD to pay it.

I think the guy stays for a while and builds something pretty special. But let's pump the brakes a bit.

It was a joke 

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You have to be joking.

There are a few stay at home moms in the Hebert Woods edition 🤣

13 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

If they are married or attached im sure he knows the hubbys plant work schedule well😂

36 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You have to be joking.

Yea they might not like  red head guys but they also might like to stay at home if daddy can bring a big check home. Hell ill stay home if a fat woman wants me to move in😜

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yea they might not like  red head guys but they also might like to stay at home if daddy can bring a big check home. Hell ill stay home if a fat woman wants me to move in😜

All I need is a new boat and a new set of 35s every 50,000 miles and I'm all hers 🤣

17 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

I hate to break it to you, but at least 75% of the single women in southeast texas don't even have the first clue who he is.  

19 hours ago, png409ndns said:

Why leave PNG? Not being a homer but amazing fan support. Plenty of talent. Complete support from the board. PNG can pay so what would he leave for?

setxathlete did a good job answering this for me.  why not leave PNG and go make more money somewhere with more prestige and state of the art facilities?  If he's confident in his ability to win anywhere (why wouldn't he be), it makes total sense to go take a high profile job somewhere, especially if he has any dreams of moving up into the college ranks.  I hope that he stays for awhile, truly.  but there's a lot of desperation in this thread from PNG fans (totally understandable) that is misrepresenting just how much better it would be for him to stay here versus taking over a big-name program somewhere else.  And if he's going to do it, now's the time.  PNG isn't going to sniff state every year, and his stock may never be higher than it is right now, especially if PNG comes back to earth the next couple of years.    

Keyboard warriors!!!!! At it again.!!

All the posts of more talent elsewhere need to be deleted!! He just out talented SOC!! 

Now, do I think Katy is a possibility, yes I do, for him and McDaniel. 

However, he has a very big opportunity to build something right here. He’s played in 2 SC games in 2 years and won one!! Is that for lack of talent??? You tell me..

Nobody, other than WOS can say they did this… If he gets a few kids, like the Nederland RB, PNG, can make a run again. It’s not impractical to have this happen in our area. PNG has all the support in the world. So he may leave one day, he may not. I don’t see it this year, he has a shot at doing something really special. Lots of talent coming back. Including a QB, WR, and RB..

27 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Keyboard warriors!!!!! At it again.!!

All the posts of more talent elsewhere need to be deleted!! He just out talented SOC!! 

Now, do I think Katy is a possibility, yes I do, for him and McDaniel. 

However, he has a very big opportunity to build something right here. He’s played in 2 SC games in 2 years and won one!! Is that for lack of talent??? You tell me..

Nobody, other than WOS can say they did this… If he gets a few kids, like the Nederland RB, PNG, can make a run again. It’s not impractical to have this happen in our area. PNG has all the support in the world. So he may leave one day, he may not. I don’t see it this year, he has a shot at doing something really special. Lots of talent coming back. Including a QB, WR, and RB..

How could he get the Nederland RB he would have to sit out his senior season? That’s not happening. No one in there right mind would do that. 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

How could he get the Nederland RB he would have to sit out his senior season? That’s not happening. No one in there right mind would do that. 

I think he meant “like” the Nederland rb. But, while we’re talking about it, if Thomas just happened to visit PNG, I’m sure we’d be happy to find our way to a uniform fitting room , and if a ball just happens to fall into his hands and he starts scoring touchdowns I wouldn’t complain. 

Not to hijack the thread, but on the subject of RBs...we will miss #33.  Not the biggest and not the fastest, but he had patience, good vision, he was fearless, and his ball security was top notch.  He was fast enough when it counted and he had the heart of a champion.  For next year, #15 will be the bruiser, and some people at the LH semifinal game say there is a SOPH and a FR that will open some eyes this spring and next year.  Supposedly, the SOPH runs north/south and is not afraid to put his head down and the FR is the speedster.  I'm not a local, but was told our JV finished second to FBM and the FR team was either first or second?  Any truth to the chatter at the LH game?  Thanks...back to your thread about Chief Jeff Joseph leaving the Tribe.  I think he wants to stay a few more years at PN-G. JJ, McDaniel, McCrary, Feller, et al. have two or three more years of big runs at PN-G if they want it.  4/5 of the OL returns, 2/3 of the DL returns, the QB is back, and a few other playmakers on both sides will be back.  It's a good time to be a PN-G fan (says Captain Obvious).  Go Indians.  Peace.

Alright, I think that's enough. Rule 15 of the SETXSports rules prohibits the posting of unsubstantiated rumors. The original subject of this thread is completely unsubstantiated and, based on my own research, verifiably false. The speculation about the future of Nederland's runningback is also unsubstantiated. This thread will be locked.

I look forward to what Jeff Joseph will do with the Port Neches-Groves Indians in 2024 and beyond.