PNG vs SOC State Championship Game Thread/Post updates here

Reagan

Who wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Neches-Groves
    • South Oak Cliff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 05:00 PM

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

😂😂😂😂😂 where was the superior coaching obvious at? In which facet of the game? I’m listening 

Not certain why most of your posts go to discrediting coaching on every side…insisting it is all the players.  I can assure you folks/fans on our side of the fence know the difference in good coaching with athletes and having athletes without coaching.

GREAT WIN PNG

1 minute ago, #1stangfan said:

Not certain why most of your posts go to discrediting coaching on every side…insisting it is all the players.  I can assure you folks/fans on our side of the fence know the difference in good coaching with athletes and having athletes without coaching.

GREAT WIN PNG

Lol I never discredit coaching at all…y’all ran with a narrative that I said coaching don’t matter. Coaching definitely matters it’s just not more important than having talent, if you can’t understand that idk what to tell you my friend.

29 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You think coaching won this game? Lol

Come on, man. 
PNG doesn’t have the talent SOC has, but the kids they have were able to be coached to win. Without a good coach, PNG wouldn’t have played 32 games the last two years. 
You might start getting referred to as “Coach Dizzy”. 

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

Lol I never discredit coaching at all…y’all ran with a narrative that I said coaching don’t matter. Coaching definitely matters it’s just not more important than having talent, if you can’t understand that idk what to tell you my friend.

I understand that to be consistent you need both my friend

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Come on, man. 
PNG doesn’t have the talent SOC has, but the kids they have were able to be coached to win. Without a good coach, PNG wouldn’t have played 32 games the last two years. 
We might start getting referred to as “Coach Dizzy”. 

They wouldn’t of played 32 games without talent either crazy man…

34 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You think coaching won this game? Lol

•  

SOC got what matters most…Jimmy’s & Joes! That drive just showed you what matters most…SOC ain’t running nothing special offensively 

So what won this game? SOC had the Jimmy's & Joes!

By the way maybe BU needs to start playing more teams like PNG. But in your words BU playing team's like PNG does nothing for them!

34 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Neither side was out coached…this game came down to a war of nutrition in the trenches coupled with a bad call at the end. 

But hell of a game by PNG!

I agree.   SOC was handicapped with subpar QB play.   Still a talented team, but the talent discrepancy wasn’t what it was last year.