Jasper at Silsbee

TexasBoy89

6 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I know thats right. When I do go to Dallas, I always stay over in Irving in the  Las Colinas area. 

I went last year to watch PNG and stayed across the street from six flags. I’m not lying when I say that I slept with that thang on my nightstand, son…. I was ready. 

I’ll be looking a little further out if comes around again. 

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I went last year to watch PNG and stayed across the street from six flags. I’m not lying when I say that I slept with that thang on my nightstand, son…. I was ready. 

I’ll be looking a little further out if comes around again. 

Man when state was in Austin, we  stayed off Cesar Chavez at the Hilton. It was real ignorant folks out there that year. Silsbee lost to Madison that year in the state semifinals. 

17 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Any Spikes or  Limbricks on Jasper this year? I remember Kerrion Morsey at RB the last Silsbee vs Jasper game I attended. Patrick Reed sophomore year for Silsbee. 

it's hard to believe that no we don't. (not that I can think of for sure not any contributors) . not very often that happens.

37 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Any Spikes or  Limbricks on Jasper this year? I remember Kerrion Morsey at RB the last Silsbee vs Jasper game I attended. Patrick Reed sophomore year for Silsbee. 

Karrion was a mean lean bowling ball when he played for the DAWGS. played running back one year on varsity then I personally think had him out of position playing QB the other. He holds the Jasper single season rushing record and is second on the single game rushing record behind only Montavien Hunt's 360 he hung on the Blue&Silver.

8 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Karrion was a mean lean bowling ball when he played for the DAWGS. played running back one year on varsity then I personally think had him out of position playing QB the other. He holds the Jasper single season rushing record and is second on the single game rushing record behind only Montavien Hunt's 360 he hung on the Blue&Silver.

1 hour ago, chefkland76 said:

What a combo Tiger Williams #12 and Randy Spikes #5 were!!. Talk about out of position til his Senior season Randy Spikes only played RB that one year. I don't care who we played if he got one step on someone he wasn't going to be caught. Wr were literally the smallest enrollment in 4ADI that year and lost to one of the largest schools in DI Henderson in the 3rd round because of so well executed 2 onside kicks we  recovered the Lions coach cried that they we had to be offsides. 60-43 was the final. I have often wondered how amazing it would have the two previous season had they put Randy in backfield with #36 Tiki Cuney. Talk about Thunder & Lighting!