West Orange-Stark (28) @ Bridge City (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'm not any better at explaining but SmashMouth doesn't understand lol those are problems lumberton will never have to deal with.....idk how many but WOS is getting exactly what (they) (ones rooting for Connells departure).... based off asinine accusations..... asked for... mediocrity 

Thank you.  Feel like I’m beating my head against the wall over here. 

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I know you know the answer you're fishing for.

Apparently not. When I brought up an unsubstantiated rumor, you told me I was off base. Now @TxHoops seems to be eluding to that same rumor. (See below). Was  it because the “current hire” is black, or was it because they wanted to bring in an outsider with no ties to WOS? Neither reason makes any sense to me, but what do I know. I guess being from Lumberton and a traditionally non-winning football program means I can’t comprehend the small town politics of WO. 

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You guys do understand WHY the current hire was made, right?  It’s been hashed out ad nauseam    I mean it wasn’t a big secret what the main qualification being considered was.  So in the process, some better qualified, better fits were passed over, at least in mine and others’ opinions. I feel sorry for the kids but think that those pushing that agenda are getting what they deserve.  If that’s confusing for some, my apologies. 

SMH...You know it really amazes me that after two years of this coaches’ hire, the focused is still on; he was hired because he was black. To that I say SO!! It seems to me that some of ya’ll are angry, frustrated, or P…. off because things did not go the way you wanted it too. Guess what! Those who have the power will make the decisions LIKE IT OR NOT to the insiders and the outsiders! And for you outsiders, stay out of WOS business, or like some of ya’ll like to say POLITICS. My message to you is.. “STAY OUT OF BLACK FOLK BUSINESS”.  How bout that! This is getting on my last nerves. When the next coach gets hired, some of ya'll will still be singing the same old song. Move on and support the team!

22 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

SMH...You know it really amazes me that after two years of this coaches’ hire, the focused is still on; he was hired because he was black. To that I say SO!! It seems to me that some of ya’ll are angry, frustrated, or P…. off because things did not go the way you wanted it too. Guess what! Those who have the power will make the decisions LIKE IT OR NOT to the insiders and the outsiders! And for you outsiders, stay out of WOS business, or like some of ya’ll like to say POLITICS. My message to you is.. “STAY OUT OF BLACK FOLK BUSINESS”.  How bout that! This is getting on my last nerves. When the next coach gets hired, some of ya'll will still be singing the same old song. Move on and support the team!

Preach! Lol. 
“Move on and support the team!” Totally agree. 

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Apparently not. When I brought up an unsubstantiated rumor, you told me I was off base. Now @TxHoops seems to be eluding to that same rumor. (See below). Was  it because the “current hire” is black, or was it because they wanted to bring in an outsider with no ties to WOS? Neither reason makes any sense to me, but what do I know. I guess being from Lumberton and a traditionally non-winning football program means I can’t comprehend the small town politics of WO. 

Hes not an outsider, he was a former DL coach and had ties to WOS?

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Lol black folk business..wow,is that what you think this is?I believe it’s WOS business!Im not black but I’m all up in it as much as I want to be!Taxpayer and district,city and everything else supporter that resides in the city and always have!Comments like that are why things turn into racism…personally I’m done with the whole mess until change happens ✌️

3 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Lol black folk business..wow,is that what you think this is?I believe it’s WOS business!Im not black but I’m all up in it as much as I want to be!Taxpayer and district,city and everything else supporter that resides in the city and always have!Comments like that are why things turn into racism…personally I’m done with the whole mess until change happens ✌️

I agree that was a pretty ignorant post. But to be expected from that one.

We all want what's best for the kids and we all can agree this ain't it and they deserve better.. Pretty cut and dry no matter who's at the helm...

7 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

1. YEP! 2.  Vote them out! 3. So be it!

4 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I agree that was a pretty ignorant post. But to be expected from that one.

We all want what's best for the kids and we all can agree this ain't it and they deserve better.. Pretty cut and dry no matter who's at the helm...

Butt hurt are you not! Your opinion means nothing to me! Surly you should know that by NOW!!

30 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Butt hurt are you not! Your opinion means nothing to me! Surly you should know that by NOW!!

I'm the butt hurt one? 🤣🤣🤣. You don't see me flinging out irresponsible comments because of posters on a public forum which most of us are adults here if I understand correctly. So some posters opinions CLEARLY matter to you because they're "on you're nerves" 

3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'm the butt hurt one? 🤣🤣🤣. You don't see me flinging out irresponsible comments because of posters on a public forum which most of us are adults here if I understand correctly. 

Shut Up! I'm a grown woman and I speak my mind just as you do! You have been the one talking the most about WOS business and I have played nicely with you. Most WOS people never speak up for our city, or the kids only to criticize. Question do the WOS school district give LCM money for your school support, if so I repeat SHUT UP!!

The fact is. When WOS football fails. This should no longer just be a WOS problem.... This should be and entire orange county as a whole problem. They spent way too many years setting the highest bar of success you can ask for. Which EVERY orange county district should have looked up to football program wise! Because we all rooted for WOS post season success because more times than not that's all we had around here.

13 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Shut Up! I'm a grown woman and I speak my mind just as you do! You have been the one talking the most about WOS business and I have played nicely with you. Most WOS people never speak up for our city, or the kids only to criticize. Question do the WOS school district give LCM money for your school support, if so I repeat SHUT UP!!

You're too easy to pick on. Get out of your feelings " ms. Noones opinions matter to me" but peoples opinons get on my nerves enough to tell people to shut up. This is a public forum, I'll speak HOW I want to within the rules here. I'm sure you're not a moderator.

My nephew was a 3 year starter for WOS a few years ago been watching him in the blue and silver for over 10 years..... But I guess since he was of different color than YOU suggested it's not my business To talk about WOS success and failures.

Ignorance at its finest.