WB @ Nederland scrimmage

tvc184

13 minutes ago, Yeppers said:

Lol. Nederland had about 6 kids scrimmaging with the Varsity. They must be desperate. Even had one freshman who hasn't even practiced at the high school level because he's hurt on the sidelines in a uniform. Booster club prez kid of course. Gonna be interesting year

And? They have had freshman playing on varsity in previous years.  It’s a scrimmage.  No guarantee they will be on varsity when the season starts.

2 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

Yeah, Freshman on varsity isn’t new at Ned.  They are just grabbing at anything and hoping they are right.

He has a kid that’s a freshman, and created an account to make that post.  I guess his kid wasn’t one of the 6 and he’s a little salty…. 

Being a 6A school playing in arguably the toughest district in the state, please tell me what does Westbrook get out of playing a terrible 5A school? I honestly feel bad for what’s about to happen to WB in district play, there needs to be a purge of coaches & admin in BISD. No way football in Beaumont should be this bad.

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Being a 6A school playing in arguably the toughest district in the state, please tell me what does Westbrook get out of playing a terrible 5A school? I honestly feel bad for what’s about to happen to WB in district play, there needs to be a purge of coaches & admin in BISD. No way football in Beaumont should be this bad.

Be careful using abbreviations like that on your resume when you apply. 

Carry on

8 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Because football is dead in BMT. That’s a basketball city.