Barbers Hill 2023 A Community of Culture

CougarCal

3 hours ago, JimAdler said:

I'm here for the FM 1942 tea !!!!

That's what we're calling this rivalry now, right?

The 1942 bowl.

If you’re just now making names up for it then it’s not really a rivalry. Crosby’s rival is, always has been and always will be Dayton. BH is to the Crosby/Dayton rivalry what Vidor is to the Ned/PNG rivalry. 

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you’re just now making names up for it then it’s not really a rivalry. Crosby’s rival is, always has been and always will be Dayton. BH is to the Crosby/Dayton rivalry what Vidor is to the Ned/PNG rivalry. 

Oh boy, you just opened a can of worms... 🍿

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Such a big rivalry that y'all don't play each other anymore. Sorry, but BH is your biggest rival, now. Dayton has become y'all's version of Anahuac.

52 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

Such a big rivalry that y'all don't play each other anymore. Sorry, but BH is your biggest rival, now. Dayton has become y'all's version of Anahuac.

That’s BH that judges their season according to how well you play against Crosby. The kids get a lot more hyped to play FB Marshall than they do BH. Y’all are just another game for us, same as Baytown Lee.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That’s BH that judges their season according to how well you play against Crosby. The kids get a lot more hyped to play FB Marshall than they do BH. Y’all are just another game for us, same as Baytown Lee.

Riiiigggghhhhtttttt - How many threads have you posted about Baytown Lee? I'll hang up and listen. 

3 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Riiiigggghhhhtttttt - How many threads have you posted about Baytown Lee? I'll hang up and listen. 

I’ve never started a thread solely about BH, ever. I have posted in BH threads exactly 0 times this year, the same amount as Baytown Lee. I have posted a couple times in Dayton threads though. Feel free to go verify before the board gets too crowded. However, multiple BH fans have posted multiple times in Crosby threads in the last few days alone. 

10 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Since y’all have to try and hi-Jack the Crosby thread, I made one for you.  You’re welcome!

Thanks for the thread👍 and for demonstrating the culture at Crosby 😂

When we’re whooping that arse at the Jungle your welcome to come over and witness the community first hand

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I’ve never started a thread solely about BH, ever. I have posted in BH threads exactly 0 times this year, the same amount as Baytown Lee. I have posted a couple times in Dayton threads though. Feel free to go verify before the board gets too crowded. However, multiple BH fans have posted multiple times in Crosby threads in the last few days alone. 

That’s only because the world was ending in Crosby all summer. Funny last year after losing to BH you actually disappeared for months lol

6 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That’s funny. What’s Crosby’s record against Vidor again? 2 and 2 - .500 winning percentage . Wow! 

I never known Vidor to really have a rivalry but I do know that PNG & Nederland has had their way with Vidor when it comes to winning percentage. 

But of course Crosby seems have to problems with Slot t teams. Maybe it’s because yall are so soft. Lol

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Liberty Hill beat y’all down. 

I also find it hilarious how you jump ship on Crosby everytime a new coach is hired. Can you still bench 400lbs? 🤡🌎

16 hours ago, kenny powers said:

That’s only because the world was ending in Crosby all summer. Funny last year after losing to BH you actually disappeared for months lol

Nah, I had a $35M T/A kicking off and needed to have all the contracts in place before execution. I had to verify my main metals contactors had enough Vidor welders that could pass a meth test as to not effect my productivity rate. Some of your player's dads were working for me so they could answer your questions regarding my disappearance. 

46 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah, I had a $35M T/A kicking off and needed to have all the contracts in place before execution. I had to verify my main metals contactors had enough Vidor welders that could pass a meth test as to not effect my productivity rate. Some of your player's dads were working for me so they could answer your questions regarding my disappearance. 

Over paid refinery paper pusher hating on some welders that actually work. Classic Crosby Sewer Talk brought to by 14.2

Carry on, you’re looking great. Lol

58 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

35M t/a lol ... dudes a finger model with those soft hands!

2 hours ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

35M t/a lol ... dudes a finger model with those soft hands!

That’s why it’s my job to make sure we hire good hands. I have no desire to be back working in the pipestills doing alignments on 500° equipment in the middle of the Summer. Nor do I need the weekend overtime dodging roaches changing well pumps at the lift stations around the yard. 

Even Joe knows about the Crosby Culture.

Joe Willis is the new coach at Crosby with several playmakers coming back for the Cougars on offense and defense. Crosby finished in fourth place last year in district and Willis brings a new culture to town. 

😂

14 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That’s why it’s my job to make sure we hire good hands. I have no desire to be back working in the pipestills doing alignments on 500° equipment in the middle of the Summer. Nor do I need the weekend overtime dodging roaches changing well pumps at the lift stations around the yard. 

Owner, CEO, President 😮 ... Crosby billionaire ... changing culture one hire at a time 

18 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Even Joe knows about the Crosby Culture.

Joe Willis is the new coach at Crosby with several playmakers coming back for the Cougars on offense and defense. Crosby finished in fourth place last year in district and Willis brings a new culture to town. 

😂

More like he’s bringing back culture to town. Man has hired or promoted more coaches from the community than any other coach in Crosby history. For that alone he’s got my support. 

4 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

More like he’s bringing back culture to town. Man has hired or promoted more coaches from the community than any other coach in Crosby history. For that alone he’s got my support. 

Hiring “home-town heros” is not always a good thing. I have seen many school districts, including Crosby, hire local alumni and that doesn’t mean they make good coaches. That just means they knew somebody to get the job. If Willis’s intentions were to win over the community by hiring them, your post proves that he succeeded. If he is able to win with those hires is yet to be determined. I hope it works out for him and the staff. 

20 hours ago, CCRed said:

Hiring “home-town heros” is not always a good thing. I have seen many school districts, including Crosby, hire local alumni and that doesn’t mean they make good coaches. That just means they knew somebody to get the job. If Willis’s intentions were to win over the community by hiring them, your post proves that he succeeded. If he is able to win with those hires is yet to be determined. I hope it works out for him and the staff. 

I agree. However in the case of Crosby these hires either already had success in their previous positions or come with stellar resumes. Craig Williams for example 1st yr RB coach, Baylor grad all Big 12 academic played under Matt Rhule. Who wouldn’t want that on their sidelines?