Dave Campbell's Texas Football Update

The last time I went into the site to subscribe it was 40 dollars because it had a second magazine that I did not want attached to it with automatic renewal every year. I did not want the earlier addition because I do not have an outhouse to put it in. I totally refuse to pay for something I do not want or need. The magazine is now worth 40 dollar and you will find out that it will probably be 50 dollars next year. 

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

The last time I went into the site to subscribe it was 40 dollars because it had a second magazine that I did not want attached to it with automatic renewal every year. I did not want the earlier addition because I do not have an outhouse to put it in. I totally refuse to pay for something I do not want or need. The magazine is now worth 40 dollar and you will find out that it will probably be 50 dollars next year. 

once being a longtime subscriber and one who totally enjoys the magazine after last year's cost of about $46  (and yes it comes recruiting mag and access to digital data on website) my friend I also can't justify the risk/reward. and informed them of that when I canceled my subscription.

Especially when the price on the cover is $11.95 US !!

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Nice...

I FOUND IT !!!

Market Basket in Orange. I asked the manager to open the box sitting in front of the magazine rack. It was like the scene from Pulp Fiction.

I would bet it's alot of places where it's sitting right there in the box but they haven't put it on the racks yet. 

So, Center, Hemphill, Jasper, woodville, Beaumont, Newton, Bridge City,are among the areas with no coverage, just to mention a few. Wonder if this is going on across the state. Big cities like Houston, Dallas ,Austin , are probably the ones  that can afford to take the loss.

1 hour ago, purpleeagle said:

So, Center, Hemphill, Jasper, woodville, Beaumont, Newton, Bridge City,are among the areas with no coverage, just to mention a few. Wonder if this is going on across the state. Big cities like Houston, Dallas ,Austin , are probably the ones  that can afford to take the loss.

Carthage Wal-Mart has them

3 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

Just giving an example they are not just in large cities

well it sure seems it. to each their own and I am sure my opinion doesn't matter to you, but telling ya now number of copies sold I am sure declined and the way its being distributed currently alot of faithful customers are going to fore go even bothering to find/purchase anymore.

Matt ….. appreciate all the work you guys put in.   

So say you distribute as usual and incur a tremendous loss in revenue just to satisfy the masses.   That is not a very good economic decision.   Things change…. I’m old school , yet I have to learn the new way of doing things.  People will still view Texas Football in whatever format it is distributed.

3 minutes ago, oldman said:

Matt ….. appreciate all the work you guys put in.   

So say you distribute as usual and incur a tremendous loss in revenue just to satisfy the masses.   That is not a very good economic decision.   Things change…. I’m old school , yet I have to learn the new way of doing things.  People will still view Texas Football in whatever format it is distributed.

that's the point. it's not distributed (as of yet). if say you people will view in whatever format, then how is there loss when the masses are happily purchasing it. The same masses that made the magazine the success it become.