Dave Campbell's Texas Football Update

35 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

I was wondering why you tried to come to the rescue for dctf when that playoff streak graphic was wrong. I get it now lol. It's ok, don't take it personal. 

I do work for DCTF part-time so yes I do take it personal, we take pride in our work and expect to be the best. Thats the standard Mr. Campbell set on a kitchen table in Waco and that's the standard we try to uphold every day. 

Was the graphic being reposted incorrect? Absolutely...an intern screwed up and posted an old graphic that was over a year old...it was handled internally, we coached the intern and we appreciate you for bringing it to our attention! 

9 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

I do work for DCTF part-time so yes I do take it personal, we take pride in our work and expect to be the best. Thats the standard Mr. Campbell set on a kitchen table in Waco and that's the standard we try to uphold every day. 

Was the graphic being reposted incorrect? Absolutely...an intern screwed up and posted an old graphic that was over a year old...it was handled internally, we coached the intern and we appreciate you for bringing it to our attention! 

There is no doubt yall do a great job and put time and effort into yalls product. Just next time do a little research before assuming it was my mistake and not yalls. 

4 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

There is no doubt yall do a great job and put time and effort into yalls product. Just next time do a little research before assuming it was my mistake and not yalls. 

That's fair you were correct. the graphic that was over a year old shouldn't have been reposted

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

Retail distribution is more limited this year but they did leave from the distrubutor trucks on Monday

Im working in the Richmond area this week and I’ve been checking around the past couple days and nothing so far lol also I wanna admit that I’m a subscriber but moved in the beginning of March to a new home and forgot to update my address so no telling what happens to my copy that was mailed to me lol

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Im working in the Richmond area this week and I’ve been checking around the past couple days and nothing so far lol also I wanna admit that I’m a subscriber but moved in the beginning of March to a new home and forgot to update my address so no telling what happens to my copy that was mailed to me lol

send an email to [email protected]

7 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Some of the large stores like Walmart have someone come in once a week to do the magazines. Use to be on Thursday. Therefore they could set in the shipping box for 5 days before hitting the shelf.  Usually find it quicker at Walgreens in Jasper. 

Checked Walmart and Walgreens in Cleveland today. Nothing yet.

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

Why is this?

I suspect they are trying to condition/push everyone to getting a subscription. This year is looking the same as last year but with a different story. Seems like it would have hit a store by now. Would like to hear if anyone has seen it in a store yet? 

On 7/8/2023 at 3:15 PM, 89Falcon said:

I suspect they are trying to condition/push everyone to getting a subscription. This year is looking the same as last year but with a different story. Seems like it would have hit a store by now. Would like to hear if anyone has seen it in a store yet? 

None on the store shelves around Beaumont, Tx yet.