****PN-G(42)**** vs. Liberty Hill(14) *****PNG Advances to State*****

PN-G bamatex

4 hours ago, Gasilla said:

Not sure if Newton is considered in the Golden Triangle. That was the question.

I'm sure a Silsbee fan looking for a reason to slight WOS would see it that way, but the GT is Orange, PA and Beaumont and the communities that lie inside of that.

No worries, happy to do my part. Now we get the Golden Triangle part and not SETX. 

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

not 4000 it's 3000 and 30 tds. isn't hard to believe really at all that LH has crazy type totals. Once Jerry Vance arrived in LH in 2000 its the norm.

Prime example:

Jasper played Liberty Hill in the 2004 3A DII semi finals winning 35-27. Their backfield that season-

Casey Kociuba 2,401 yards

Ryan Lawhorn 2,175 yards

Matt Escamilla 1,976 yards

This is the hidden content, please

Sorry, the announcer rounded up to 4000 yards on the nfhs network. But I am glad that a nameless troll on setx checks and tries to correct every post I make, all because he didn't know what position Ty'Anthony played. By the way, according to Max preps it is 3850 yards which to me is a lot closer to 4000 than 3000. 

3 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

Sorry, the announcer rounded up to 4000 yards on the nfhs network. But I am glad that a nameless troll on setx checks and tries to correct every post I make, all because he didn't know what position Ty'Anthony played. By the way, according to Max preps it is 3850 yards which to me is a lot closer to 4000 than 3000. 

nice story albeit coming  from someone who is obviously still bitter about being "let go" from their position with Jasper ISD.

LMFAO!

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of our SETX family for your support. Please join us and be a part of the PNG family next Friday night. We appreciate you all and those who can make it. Last week I saw reps from every school in SETX. It was so heart warming to see all of the support. Thank you all.

33 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of our SETX family for your support. Please join us and be a part of the PNG family next Friday night. We appreciate you all and those who can make it. Last week I saw reps from every school in SETX. It was so heart warming to see all of the support. Thank you all.

Absolutely. Come one, come all.  Let’s party!!!!  Texas Live is right next to the stadium and it’s a blast to hang out there and drink/watch sports.  Let’s Go Indians!!!

2 hours ago, prepballfan said:

I want to make the trip from Orange up there but not sure if it will work out,  may have to watch at home. Either way this Mustang will be pulling for you!  I’ve always had tons of respect and admiration for PN-G. The history, the culture, the die hard fanatic fans, it’s everything that Texas high school football should be. Please don’t ever change anything. 
Go Indians!!!

1 hour ago, marshman said:

I want to make the trip from Orange up there but not sure if it will work out,  may have to watch at home. Either way this Mustang will be pulling for you!  I’ve always had tons of respect and admiration for PN-G. The history, the culture, the die hard fanatic fans, it’s everything that Texas high school football should be. Please don’t ever change anything. 
Go Indians!!!

TY kindly

Tickets bought, hotel booked…these Bulldogs will be state bound Friday! Can’t wait! Coming from Houston and prob not leaving until like 12 due to work. Traffic has me worried. Have to get through Houston and Dallas/Arlington traffic. Anyone know how the traffic is getting to AT&T stadium? Its around a 4 hr drive for us without traffic. Was wanting to get to the stadium at least by 6.

44 minutes ago, BleedBlackandGold said:

Tickets bought, hotel booked…these Bulldogs will be state bound Friday! Can’t wait! Coming from Houston and prob not leaving until like 12 due to work. Traffic has me worried. Have to get through Houston and Dallas/Arlington traffic. Anyone know how the traffic is getting to AT&T stadium? Its around a 4 hr drive for us without traffic. Was wanting to get to the stadium at least by 6.

My buddy says leaving Houston at that time on a friday... expect 5-5.5 hours. They actually go thru Waco and ft worth. I always preferred Waxahachie, Midlothian, then straight up the toll road to Arlington. But we always left the day or night before, then had a short drive to the stadium that morning. 

Whatever you do, be safe. Arrive Alive! That goes for everyone from around the area and state. Safe travels and be sure to stop at Buc-ee's

22 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

nice story albeit coming  from someone who is obviously still bitter about being "let go" from their position with Jasper ISD.

LMFAO!

Was not let go. Was asked to stay. Chose to leave.  Check with MB, KC,VW or anyone else. Once you you open your mouth and don’t know what you are talking about. Hide on!