Silsbee (56) vs Cuero (58) - FINAL

wo-s#1

1 minute ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Good season, Tigers. Hate to see anyone from our area lose a game that way. I guess it's better than penetrations, but still. 

I hated that back when. Smh. Went to many WB playoff games in the Astrodome when I was younger and on the scoreboard they always showed the penetration count. It just irked me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Nothing but two point conversion attempts from here on out. Really do not like this rule.

Didn’t know it and don’t like it either.

Silsbee played a heck of a game.  After mopping the floor with the Pirates I felt like the Tigers had a chance to take it all.  Would’ve could’ve but it’ll be interesting to see if Cuero can take it all.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I hated that back when. Smh. Went to many WB playoff games in the Astrodome when I was younger and on the scoreboard they always showed the penetration count. It just irked me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah. Jasper got hosed multiple times that way. It's just a reminder that everything matters during the course of a game, regardless of the rules that determine the winner. 

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Didn’t know it and don’t like it either.

Silsbee played a heck of a game.  After mopping the floor with the Pirates I felt like the Tigers had a chance to take it all.  Would’ve could’ve but it’ll be interesting to see if Cuero can take it all.

Nothing against Cuero but there is no way they beat Carthage.

13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I thought he was talking about the tv announcers until he posted something else very rude so who knows.  In any event, don’t let a jerk bother you.  We appreciate your contributions on this site (especially hoops fans like me). 

I thought the same about him talking about the announcer.