-
Posts
2,013 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by rupert3
-
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I just Googled it up and MLB said he is on the roster. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
The announcers said he hadn't played enough. IDK. I had to watch a Sacramento stream. Hope they are wrong. The annoucers that is -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
They said we used 676 plus batters this year. Considering the first 2-3 months, I think they did great except for the pitcher/hitter hiccups along the way. Anything can happen in post season. Let's hope we don't leave the bats at the Saremento airport. Spence can't be on playoff roster which is sad. I'm sure AAW will fill in mores stats. Outscored them 34-13 in this series I think. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I just hope that we didn't have had to save some from last night -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Good comeback but just short so what now. I still beleive -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Could clinch tonight the way I figure, -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I have seen this several times when these youngster are very hungry for the big leagues. I just hope he can pan out to be one of the elite ones that move up and do well in his carreer. As far as single handed, I don't know about that. They just need to play as a team to get to post season and farther. All year it has been Jekyl and Hyde with occasionally hitting and pitching jive and hasn't been consistent, but we will see and hope for the best. Go Astros. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
If Lambert is Lambert we should be ok but if he's the other Lambert look out. Maybe Pena will still be hitting. BTW prayers for Alex Bregman after getting hit in the face with foul ball while standing in the on deck circle the pther nite. Multiple fractures. -
*Post 2026-27 Boys Basketball Schedules here*
rupert3 replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
AAW, Isn't High Island not in UIL anymore an not in our district? -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Unless that other team goes 2-4 lol but we still need 4-2 -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Jays win 7-2 over Arlington So still some hope, -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I guess that is why they didn't pick me as manager, King and others would have been long gone, but we just not hitting to counteract bad pitching and leaving too many on base certainly doesn't help. Lose 4=2 Can't win with 2 or 3 player hitting. Jays leading Arlington 7-2 in bottom 7 so maybe yjr same. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
We lose Arlington wins full game back. Lost by a Grand Slam again major bullpen blow IMO -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Trammel added a dinger in the 8th 6-2 Pecko wins 5 home runs tonight. Maybe that will fire nthem up. Arlington leading -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
4 dingers already with Alvarez number 40 and Pena another one Varsho and Wade 5-0 bottom 6 -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Is this our annual year end skid??? I hope not. Only plus I seen last night was Pena going 3 for 4 and not scoring, also Diaz hr. Still pulling for them until the end. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Hunter 10 Ks in 5 Win Pena 3 for 4 with 2 dingers and Hader 26 for 26 saves. Bull pen pretty good tonight oh and Alvarez with number 39 Arlington leading in top 8 4-2 -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Astros say now that Correa not coming back this year, Ankle soreness. Alvarerz back today Loperfido back as Trammel on paternity leave. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I hope this nis not the end of the year crater that we have had in the past. In fact I was hoping the cratering happened the first part of the season. I believe we still have a slight chance of being number 2 seed. Wishful thinking. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Abreu loses it but not all his fault. Left too many on base. The way we started off with bullpen was weird to me but maybe I just don't know baseball. But they all pitched well just no run support. I thought Pecko pitched good and the defense made some really nice plays to back the pitchers. Oh well still 2 1/2 up and still could be 3 befor the night is over, Move on -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
10 with tiebreaker right? -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Rangers lose 4-3 Stros now 3 up. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Cam Smith 3 game 3 dingers. Doesn't get amy easier. Need every series we have left. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
We lose by a Grand slam. King's fault and others. 11-7. Rangers lose Altuve with his 2500th career hit. Awesome. A littlr bit of comedy and errors. Bump in the road. At least we were hitting. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
rupert3 replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
What a scary win Bullpen made it soooo interestin/scary 3 dingers Wesneski 5-1 Hader 24/24 saves. Altuve still waiting for 2500 Maybe tomorrow