Jump to content

rupert3

Members
  • Posts

    2,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by rupert3

  1. Different day different team. Lose 10-1 enough said.
  2. Yep I did too but west coast games are hard to watch for old toots. Besides they shut down my feed sooo no watchee. Good comeback tho. Allen on the IL. Brown supposed to be back this week sometime.
  3. Not much I can say about today except we didn't hit or pitch and should have saved some runs from yesterday 5-0. But got the series.
  4. Nice 13-2 win and I believe every player except pitchers got at least 1 hit. Alvarez Number 22 now 48 RBIs. Batting .316. Didn't get to watch it but kept up with it on phone. I'm sure Aggie will fill us in. Iami 8 ks in 5 innings
  5. Nice 5-1 win Lambert win. Hader struck out the side top nine to close it out. Lost my feed for most of game. Not sure of all the stats.
  6. Well pitching failed us again but hitting was so so lost 5-1 that's baseball I guess. New catcher Price was 0-4 looked weak swinging.
  7. Wow and I gave up on them and went to bed in the 6th just crazy.
  8. Couple on the hook but not one reeled in yet for Leggett. Not saying who right now.
  9. Josh Hader re-activated for tonight's game VanWey optioned to Sugarland. We will see
  10. I guess trading the only players that are hitting is the way it is done now days that should solve all problems IDK
  11. Not much to say about today pitching was pretty good as Iami only made 1 mistake, a 2 run dinger as far as I seen and relief pitching was good. 2-0 and 1 mistake was enough. Just no hitting/scoring on Astros part.
  12. Really nice 9-2 win good Offense and good pitching
  13. Jonesboro 6 Brookeland 5 Final Great year Brookeland.
  14. Jonesboro 6 Brookeland 5 Final Great year Brookeland.
  15. We home run team in this series. Weird conference 1st place team under 500. I think we 2.5 or 3 back
  16. Nice win 4-3 Yordan 2 dingers again 19 qnd 20. Good pitching by Burrows. King made it interesting again as Pedersen hit his 2nd dinger off him and De Los Santos closed it out nice
  17. Five combined no nos in franchise 18 no no altogether. 7 in last 8 seasons Go figure
  18. Yes. But at the time Dubon IMO was the best utility man in MLB. Allen is good but was unheard of at the time. Just saying. Only 4.5 back.
  19. Lambert had 105 pitches in 5 innings and we had good D and O for him. Gonna be hard in Arlington but it can be done, Alvarez should be back
  20. Abreu and Pearson made it interesting
  21. Hope Alvarez is ok. Dezenzo had to finish his at bat. I bet AAW ot on beach today
  22. Nice 3-0 3 hit shutout anorher series win and a streak Great BP today only one hiccup Bregman single off King
  23. Astros beat the Cubbies 4-2 Arrighetti wins with his shut out innings, now 1.32 ERA. Vasques continues good hitting with 3 run dinger.
×
×
  • Create New...