LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

3 minutes ago, BadgerNation said:

Absolutely disgusting. I hope they find out who truly did it. I’m curious if they find out it was someone from Lumberton does UIL do anything to penalize the school playoff wise? 

0 proof it was even from lumberton. Sadly enough could be from any of the places. Even our own

As to the game itself: if the LCM team we all expected this year shows up, they could give the raiders a good test.  If the LCM team we’ve seen so far shows up, I’d expect L-town to win by 2-3 touchdowns. As good as lumberton has been, they’ve given up lots of points against the 3 good offenses they’ve faced.  If LCM gets their running game going, they have a chance in this one, especially if they can get a few stops on defense.  That said, I’ll take L-town 41-27

I see there's a screenshot of someone claiming responsibility. Who knows? Hope they make them pay for the repairs.

Back in the day we could get away with alot. Phones and cameras would've been a death sentence. I'm sure some of you ol timers even remember before they had fences and gates. Lol. I hear stories of people pouring gas on the field. Then one of the slow guys lights it. That would really be bad with all the turf now days. MeK or pressure washer should fix most of this. Peevey probably been out there all day.

54 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

As to the game itself: if the LCM team we all expected this year shows up, they could give the raiders a good test.  If the LCM team we’ve seen so far shows up, I’d expect L-town to win by 2-3 touchdowns. As good as lumberton has been, they’ve given up lots of points against the 3 good offenses they’ve faced.  If LCM gets their running game going, they have a chance in this one, especially if they can get a few stops on defense.  That said, I’ll take L-town 41-27

Agreed.

If the team that played Vidor shows up we're in trouble but if the team that played the last two games shows up it will definitely be a fight.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I see there's a screenshot of someone claiming responsibility. Who knows? Hope they make them pay for the repairs.

Back in the day we could get away with alot. Phones and cameras would've been a death sentence. I'm sure some of you ol timers even remember before they had fences and gates. Lol. I hear stories of people pouring gas on the field. Then one of the slow guys lights it. That would really be bad with all the turf now days. MeK or pressure washer should fix most of this. Peevey probably been out there all day.

Spray paint on a brand new $1,000,000+ turf. LCM will leave the cleaning to the professionals.

3 hours ago, LCM 83 said:

Absolutely no proof anyone from Lumberton done anything.   Police are involved and video was taken.   Will come out in the future.   I'm not saying this is cool, but the profanity that was left was pretty vicious.    

I will say that all the words were spelled correctly, so you know it wasn’t Vidor that did it. 🤗😂🤗😂