Jump to content

LCM 83

Members
  • Posts

    108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LCM 83

  1. I didnt see #99, kicker and DL for LCM. Was he one out injured along with #0? He does make a difference on line. Sure wish he played. One play LCM turned over the ball on downs. The ref marked the ball a yard behind the marker. Should been a first down, but instead was turned over on downs. Not saying LCM would had scored but did play a factor on that drive. Congrats to the Falcon on the win.
  2. I see pictures of them laid and tired after the game. Poor conditioning?
  3. Is the defensive line for Evadale tired?
  4. If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX. Seams the are currupt and out for money. Their own web sites don't even work. Something very fishy on what's going one. I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit. You pay for a service and get locked out. Not cool.
  5. Never seen anything like this.
  6. Also,, the announcers of the game has no idea who is LCM and Huffman are. He thinks LCM is Huffman. Smh. This is a Dave Cambell crew. Wow
  7. Guess what, I had to subscribe to NFHS to watch anybody the games. Pay for DCTX but have to subscribe to NFHS to watch a game. Absolutely a con with Dave Cambell.
  8. No they must have the Ex-Cracker Barrel CEO. It's so screwed up. Picked a hell of time to make modifications on their site. Ridiculous.
  9. Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back.
  10. Yep, and still can't watch. Paying for a service and it's an absolute mess. Telling me I have to subscribe and won't even let you do it. I'm already a subscriber. Done with Dave Cambell. Magazine and TV coverage.
  11. TEXAN LIVE / DAVE CAMPBELL IS A MESS. NOTHING WORKS. PAYBFOR A SERVICE AND IA IMPOSSIBLE TO NAVIGATE. REDICULOUS.
  12. Im trying to watch the LCM / Huffman game on my TV. How in the world do you navigate to get to the game. My phone has it on there but unable to receive on my TV.
  13. Wow, did the CEO of Cracker Barrel who got fired go to work for DCTX? This new format is hard to navigate. I guess in with the new out with the old. SmH.
  14. How you watch a game on this app. Can't find the BH game.
  15. Vidor, gets back to their 40 points per game. Vidor 42-40.
  16. LCM 42-14, barring no turnovers.
  17. Because, their offense is better than you think. The defense was questionable. Well they proved me wrong. Best game they had all year. Offense moved the ball on HF but couldn't get it over the goal line.
  18. What you say now? LCM defense shut down the Pirate Offense. LCM offense, #20 (Freshman), #3 (Sophomore), ran the ball up and down the field. #2 - QB, the defending district champion in the 100 meters, passed and ran the ball all night on the Pirates. As far as HF, the LCM offense moved the ball, but was unable to capitalize on scoring. Good thing they play these pre-district games to iron out the kinks.
  19. HF keeps rolling, gonna give WOS trouble. Gonna be a good game.
  20. Maybe the best defensive game LCM had. Another goal line stop making it at least 5 or 6 this year.
  21. I have to agree, out-played (defensively/offensively), out-coached, both teams had TD's overturned because of penalties. Penalties were maybe even, I think LCM had more. LCM's defensive was fantastic. Another goal line stop, maybe 5 or 6 this season. Freshman and Spohomore RB's for LCM moved ball all night.
  22. Oh, my. You know the pass is coming and receiver is wide open. Good grief
  23. Penalties and turnovers are not in LCM favor as well.
×
×
  • Create New...