West Orange-Stark (21) @ Hamshire-Fannett (26) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Ridiculing coaches and teams has never been the point of this site, and has never been allowed.  Ultimately, it’ll be up to you to decide if staying on the site is important enough to you to use a little tact in the way you talk about players and coaches 

I have been on this site since it originated. Don't go by the date on the present account. They had some kind of glitch that messed up my first account, and it was easier to generate a new account, rather than fix the old. So I know exactly what has gone on, on this forum, and I know what goes on, on other forums, and I don't need veiled threats from you. 

Just now, XX Man said:

I have been on this site since it originated. Don't go by the date on the present account. They had some kind of glitch that messed up my first account, and it was easier to generate a new account, rather than fix the old. So I know exactly what has gone on, on this forum, and I know what goes on, on other forums, and I don't need veiled threats from you. 

You clearly don’t understand what the term “veiled threat” means.  You yourself stated that you would probably be kicked off the site for the things you were going to say.  I made the statement that you have to decide if it’s worth saying those things.  There’s nothing veiled about my comment, but it also wasn’t a threat.  As you’ve stated, you’ve been on here a long time.  It’s up to you to decide if you want to stay.  

Just now, bullets13 said:

You clearly don’t understand what the term “veiled threat” means.  You yourself stated that you would probably be kicked off the site for the things you were going to say.  I made the statement that you have to decide if it’s worth saying those things.  There’s nothing veiled about my comment, but it also wasn’t a threat.  As you’ve stated, you’ve been on here a long time.  It’s up to you to decide if you want to stay.  

It's up to you to decide if you want to throw you weight around, just because you can. 

Just now, XX Man said:

It's up to you to decide if you want to throw you weight around, just because you can. 

I’ve never “thrown my weight around” and banned or warned a person on this site who didn’t clearly break a site rule, and probably 75% of the ones I’ve given were unofficial in private messages.  Sorry that my honest attempt to talk you off the ledge a little bit got you in your feels.  Anyway, I’m done trying.  As I’ve said more than once, it’s up to YOU to decide if you’re going to follow the rules or not.  Back to the game, which is a good one.