Santa Fe (34) @ Vidor (22) FINAL

jdawg03

46 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

I think that blind team beat a good Orangefield team tonight, I would be careful writing the pirates off just yet. 

Spring Legacy just coming off a state championship. Maybe ppl shouldn't have written them off. 

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Me neither. You know I cheer for the underdog. They just have a couple of posters that always feel the need to slide in Crosby’s threads and provide non-football commentary. 

But yet here both of are in the Vidor thread. One of you I haven’t even said anything too. But I know that Bromance is powerful. 😂

53 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

But yet here both of are in the Vidor thread. One of you I haven’t even said anything too. But I know that Bromance is powerful. 😂

It’s cool to take shots at other teams, that’s one of the things the board is for. It’s different to badger a situation though, especially with non-football commentary. Y’all are 0-2 with two real bad losses, I know how disturbed you are. We’ve been there. The last thing you need me doing while y’all are in here talking football is making a bunch of unnecessary comments. 

44 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It’s cool to take shots at other teams, that’s one of the things the board is for. It’s different to badger a situation though, especially with non-football commentary. Y’all are 0-2 with two real bad losses, I know how disturbed you are. We’ve been there. The last thing you need me doing while y’all are in here talking football is making a bunch of unnecessary comments. 

Not disturbed at all. Lol .  I see our team for what it is an support them regardless. I don’t take none of the Jibberish on this board too serious. Laughter is food for the soul an you provide a buffet of it with your mouth. I love taking shots at you only because your so mouthy an full of yourself. The fact that you had to let everyone on this board know you can bench 400lbs is my all time juvenile favorite! Lol

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

Not disturbed at all. Lol .  I see our team for what it is an support them regardless. I don’t take none of the Jibberish on this board too serious. Laughter is food for soul an you provide a buffet of it with your mouth. I love taking shots at you only because your so mouthy an full of yourself. The fact that you had to let everyone on this board know you can bench 400lbs is my all time juvenile favorite! Lol

SMH, yet you don’t remember what triggers that response? How about I never again comment in a Vidor thread and you never again comment in a Crosby thread? 

Is it all about wins & losses?  Santa Fe is 2-0 and Crosby is 1-1.  Cougars did manage an OT win against a smaller division Team.  Maybe Crosby fans should be concerned about the Cougars this year & not the Pirates, but the fact Vidor is the only area Team Crosby hasn’t dominated has the hatred running deep.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Is it all about wins & losses?  Santa Fe is 2-0 and Crosby is 1-1.  Cougars did manage an OT win against a smaller division Team.  Maybe Crosby fans should be concerned about the Cougars this year & not the Pirates, but the fact Vidor is the only area Team Crosby hasn’t dominated has the hatred running deep.

Pump the brakes on that last comment or be more specific on the timeline of said dominance.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pump the brakes on that last comment or be more specific on the timeline of said dominance.

Unless I missed something, Crosby has more wins than losses against Ned & PNG (and PAM?) while they’re.500 vs Vidor.  I was comparing the ones who played Crosby relatively often - District contest or in playoffs.

Now if you know a team that’s played them often enough to allow the phrase “dominate”, maybe you can be specific.

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Unless I missed something, Crosby has more wins than losses against Ned & PNG (and PAM?) while they’re.500 vs Vidor.  I was comparing the ones who played Crosby relatively often - District contest or in playoffs.

Now if you know a team that’s played them often enough to allow the phrase “dominate”, maybe you can be specific.

If you are talking entire history (not just recently) I know that Silsbee is 9-2 all time vs. Crosby.

A few other teams from back in the day had their way with Crosby.

Like I said, be more specific with your timeline.

23 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you are talking entire history (not just recently) I know that Silsbee is 9-2 all time vs. Crosby.

Lmbo, were those games played in the Roman Colosseum?  Okay, prior to the last ice age.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️🤣☠️☠️😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Lmbo, were those games played in the Roman Colosseum?  Okay, prior to the last ice age.  
😂😂😂☠️☠️🤣☠️☠️😂😂😂

You made a blanket statement. Just needed clarification. Otherwise it was inaccurate.

There is a such thing as "all time series" record. Doesn't specify a certain time.

32 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You just hurt 14.2’s feelings with that 9-2 stat. 😂 

There’s know doubt Silsbee has had a solid sports program for many years wether it be Football, Basketball or Baseball.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

😂😂😂☠️☠️🤣☠️☠️😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Vidor needs a change, I don't know how though. I don't wish ill-will on em even though some of their fans are kinda weird. Hope they can turn it around. I actually like their HC, sat to him at a Memorial game and talked ball with him, cool dude. 

i agree. vidor needs to not necessarily move away from the slot t but maybe run a more multiple offense to keep the opposing team guessing and not get one dimensional.