Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

IF they used voice control (NO).....there would be no need for birth control.....lol

Predictive text again. I hate it when I’m using voice but I turned it off for a while yesterday and it makes it tougher when typing.

On the other hand, yelling quite a bit might be the answer.

NOT WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Don't play dumb and act like the right dont want to do away with all the things these ppl are going to need! Man denial is strong with some of you, nothing wrong with doing away with abortion just know it comes with a cost to pay to all of us for others irresponsibilitys in most cases... if you fail to see that TX has left kidd high and dry for many years we can end this conversation now

I’m willing to pay if it means savings tens of millions of baby’s lives. No cap. 

SCOTUS was simply following the Constitution and Amendments, ergo the Law.  Why Democrat politicians are so up in arms over this decision makes me wonder, are they cognizant of those documents?  I just heard Maxine Waters saying, “defy the SCOTUS ruling”.  She’s probably not aware of the Law.  I’ll admit, I’ve learned a lot myself, but I’m not a Representative of the people or I’d spent time learning more about it.  Just heard Pelosi complaining about yesterday’s gun decision which they said it’s per the Constitution, then turned around today & let States make decisions on abortion.  Hey Nancy, read the 10th Amendment, you senile old sot.

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

SCOTUS was simply following the Constitution and Amendments, ergo the Law.  Why Democrat politicians are so up in arms over this decision makes me wonder, are they cognizant of those documents?  I just heard Maxine Waters saying, “defy the SCOTUS ruling”.  She’s probably not aware of the Law.  I’ll admit, I’ve learned a lot myself, but I’m not a Representative of the people or I’d spent time learning more about it.  Just heard Pelosi complaining about yesterday’s gun decision which they said it’s per the Constitution, then turned around today & let States make decisions on abortion.  Hey Nancy, read the 10th Amendment, you senile old sot.

Yep, The Court didn’t ELIMINATE a constitutional right to abortion. It affirmed that there NEVER WAS such a right.

Just watched CBS News.  Norah O’Donnell spent 30 minutes encouraging the Liberal Loons to vote in November to get this decision overturned.  No pretense of fair & balanced.  No indication of being unbiased Media.  It was gloves off.  It was 30 minutes of listening to the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

The Dems are definitely turning this decision into their Hail Mary for November.  They have nothing else.  Zero.  Zip.  I don’t see any turnaround of the economy, and expect it to continue to get worse.  By November, all this initial angst over this decision will be replaced by inflation worries.  Even Far Left Loons will be tired of the high prices.  Hope so anyway.

6 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

And just like that the right loves the SCOTUS again!! 🤣 

Just go ahead an thank your Daddy Trump for getting it done. SCOTUS got it right an that’s all that matters. 😂 The Justice’s that Trump selected fell right in line. Oh Happy Day! 😎

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

What is about to happen is what the Jan 6 screechers CLAIM happened. Watch what the Left does now. This time, the violent white Lefty libs won’t be able to hide behind black BLM goons, they’ll have to riot themselves.

And they all need to be held accountable, something you won't say about the loser MAGA crowd

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Just go ahead an thank your Daddy Trump for getting it done. SCOTUS got it right an that’s all that matters. 😂 The Justice’s that Trump selected fell right in line. Oh Happy Day! 😎

Daddy trump? O you mean Ole 1 term loser? I don't tote his nutz like you, if he's your daddy by all means good for you

37 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Daddy trump? O you mean Ole 1 term loser? I don't tote his nutz like you, if he's your daddy by all means good for you

He still winning an he ain’t even in office due to the thievery that took place in 2020. 😂😂

Dang…you getting deep in them feelings with the peanutz.😂

TDS Triggered!! Go eat you some ice cream. That’s what buttermilk balls Joe Biden would do. 😂

Here is a message from your Daddy Trump especially for you.

31 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

He still winning an he ain’t even in office due to the thievery that took place in 2020. 😂😂

Dang…you getting deep in them feelings with the peanutz.😂

TDS Triggered!! Go eat you some ice cream. That’s what buttermilk balls Joe Biden would do. 😂

Here is a message from your Daddy Trump especially for you.

My pops has a different skin color than that, few shades darker and 30 years younger than Conald duck.... also faithful man of god, that's probably the most notable difference 

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just watched CBS News.  Norah O’Donnell spent 30 minutes encouraging the Liberal Loons to vote in November to get this decision overturned.  No pretense of fair & balanced.  No indication of being unbiased Media.  It was gloves off.  It was 30 minutes of listening to the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

The Dems are definitely turning this decision into their Hail Mary for November.  They have nothing else.  Zero.  Zip.  I don’t see any turnaround of the economy, and expect it to continue to get worse.  By November, all this initial angst over this decision will be replaced by inflation worries.  Even Far Left Loons will be tired of the high prices.  Hope so anyway.

I hate to ask but does she have a clue that you cannot vote to overturn it?

Does this supposedly educated  person understand it was not a vote of the people or Congress but a constitutional ruling? 

10 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Saving a babies life

you would think that all would love the judges givin we ve all been a baby.

But nah let’s just kill it 

Me personally I don't know anyone who has killed a baby just to kill it, honestly I don't know anyone who has chosen abortion 

I can see why a woman would chose it at a early stage if she was raped or incest or life threatening to her or the baby, other than that it was a good decision... probably should've waited til after the election cause D's will run on this for months and every race will be contested now... no red wave coming anymore 

13 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

How did we manage all the unwanted babies and crime before 1973?

smh

I’m really not going to get drawn into a debate about abortion, but I will answer your question with two critical facts you’re forgetting: 

1. the population of the US has grown from 200M to 330M in the last 50 years. That’s a massive increase. 

2. While there’s no way for me to measure it, I would say that people’s willingness and ability to be accountable for their actions has dropped by a massive amount, and nuclear families are at an all-time low.  

so you’re going to have exponentially more unwanted babies than you had 50 years ago, and you have a couple of generations currently at the baby making age consisting of many people who have no sense of accountability or responsibility for their actions, with more of these worthless generations coming up the pipeline.  

all that to say, the number of unwanted babies is likely to be triple or quadruple what they were 50 years ago, and those babies 50 years ago weren’t exactly well taken care of.