Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, this ruling gave them something else to be upset about besides gas prices. 

The problem is this. You lack the ability to see anyone’s point of view but your own and dismiss them as inferior because they don’t match yours. 

Newsflash… there are two sides to every argument and both are usually right on some levels. 

There are a lot of dudes in here with some really strong convictions that fail to understand what the other half believes. There’s an old saying that goes “everybody is against abortion until it’s their daughter that’s in trouble. Those friends who aren’t saying a lot right now? They see both sides of the coin and it’s only ignorance that allows a person to speak so strongly without recognizing the other sides’ views. 

“The problem is this. You lack the ability to see anyone’s point of view but your own and dismiss them as inferior because they don’t match yours. 

Newsflash… there are two sides to every argument and both are usually right on some levels. 

There are a lot of dudes in here with some really strong convictions that fail to understand what the other half believes.”

Why don’t you apply this logic to the J6 kangaroo court hearing that’s been going on?

Your hypocrisy is hilarious but I know that’s what liberals do. Don’t think conservatives aren’t energized. 

Don’t doubt me - deep inside a ton of Leftists are happy with the latest SCOTUS decisions. It gives them an excuse to do what they live for - riot, curse, scream, rage, throw fits, bitch, whine, moan, groan, cry, be violent, and spread misery.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

A message from your Daddy T to you with Love.

Good stuff from ole 1 term who couldn't win re election! I'll tell biden to give him a few pointers on how to win if he dares to run again! 🤣 dude so scared to run he hasn't even announced if he's running again LMAO... got all his sheep on their knees and edge of their seat to come save them

I don't need gov to save me, yall are desperate right now LOL 

53 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Good stuff from ole 1 term who couldn't win re election! I'll tell biden to give him a few pointers on how to win if he dares to run again! 🤣 dude so scared to run he hasn't even announced if he's running again LMAO... got all his sheep on their knees and edge of their seat to come save them

I don't need gov to save me, yall are desperate right now LOL 

Ole one termer has liberals melting down as we speak including you. They have been losing their minds over him since he came down the escalator an announced he was running for President in 2015. He seems to have a magic power over ignorant people that just drives them crazy like you. 😂Your just so beside your self that all you can come up with is one termer. You must have nightmares of Daddy T. 😂

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Ole one termer has liberals melting down as we speak including you. They have been losing their minds over him since he came down the escalator an announced he was running for President in 2015. He seems to have a magic power over ignorant people that just drives them crazy like you. 😂Your just so beside your self that all you can come up with is one termer. You must have nightmares of Daddy T. 😂

I have to admit this was a weak comeback man... SMH

going to be fun watching yall lose 2024

Remember D's hold oval office 10 of the last 14 years and going to be 12 out of the last 16  in a couple years... try to win an election then we can talk

10 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I'm also not sure how I'm melting, ending abortion is a good thing unless the woman was/is put in a bad situation.. other than that it's good

7 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Remember D's hold oval office 10 of the last 14 years and going to be 12 out of the last 16  in a couple years... try to win an election then we can talk

Give me one good thing the D’s have done for the American people in those 10 years, especially the last 2 years that they’ve held office illegitimately?

23 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Give me one good thing the D’s have done for the American people in those 10 years, especially the last 2 years that they’ve held office illegitimately?

Your kidding right... Obama inherited a recession after yall elected Bush, look at the turn around he did.. all yall have on him is birth certificate and health care which many sign up for and is still in existence today even AFTER a R took oval office... go figure 

The last 2 years has been a mess up mainly due to covid, it started in 19nand kept getting worse, biden has his hands in this mess also... the economy got shut down the last year of the lady administration yet yall forget that for some reason 

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Your kidding right... Obama inherited a recession after yall elected Bush, look at the turn around he did.. all yall have on him is birth certificate and health care which many sign up for and is still in existence today even AFTER a R took oval office... go figure 

Obama destroyed health care in this country for millions of Americans including me. The Obama crap care is useless with incredibly high deductibles. You have to get ran over by a truck to actually get some kind of use out of it. Birth certificates have nothing to do with helping Americans. Again…still waiting.

9 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The last 2 years has been a mess up mainly due to covid, it started in 19nand kept getting worse, biden has his hands in this mess also... the economy got shut down the last year of the lady administration yet yall forget that for some reason 

Clueless 

45 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Obama destroyed health care in this country for millions of Americans including me. The Obama crap care is useless with incredibly high deductibles. You have to get ran over by a truck to actually get some kind of use out of it. Birth certificates have nothing to do with helping Americans. Again…still waiting.

Why the last administration didn't fix it? They ran on abolishing it, what happened? It's so bad they couldn't come up with something or go back to the basics of before his healthcare plan.. funny 

6 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

If you go back one more term, wouldn’t it be tied? Libs and racist mathematics….what a combo. Simply pick your spot and call it uneven.

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Didn't mean to derail the topic... back to original topic

I am still waiting for one good thing the D’s did that was good for the American people 10 of those 14 years?  Your real good about not answering the question.

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Why the last administration didn't fix it? They ran on abolishing it, what happened? It's so bad they couldn't come up with something or go back to the basics of before his healthcare plan.. funny 

Unfortunately their were a lot of D’s wearing R’s that kept that from happening. Democrat John McCain being the main one.

Fortunately Trump took care of the veterans with the Mission Act that allows veterans to see civilian doctors instead of having to go to the VA. That was a huge accomplishment when look at crappy care our veterans we’re getting especially under Barack Hussein Obama.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I am still waiting for one good thing the D’s did that was good for the American people 10 of those 14 years?  Your real good about not answering the question.

If you can't see what difference obama made when handed the presidency from Bush you sir are blind... bush messed up every area he touched damn near another great depression SMH