Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade in landmark opinion

thetragichippy

57 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Yeah I saw that, did they break in? Or brake out windows, if so they should have been dealt with and held accountable 

There must not have been any undercover FBI agents there to break thru the windows for the pro choice protesters or unlock the doors to let them in. 

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I haven't voted for D's but ok... if Conald Punk is on the ticket 2024 I'll help pull them to another W... other than that nope

Your Daddy T will be on the Ballot, get over it. Go head an vote your ignorance. It’s probably safe to say no one here really cares how you vote if you even vote at all. 😂

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

I might have missed it but where did it say this was by Pro abortion folks? I seen the comments ppl blaming them but didn't see it in the article

Either way they'll find who did it and they should pay a heavily price.. also like to add I'm glad you didn't hold your breath since the overturning of the  R v W, ppl burning and looting etc...  there'd be no more  LRF