EV’s and Gas Engines

Chester86

Does anyone else find it convenient that “Electric Vehicles” are being pushed and gas prices are through the roof?  I am trying to buy a tractor right now and was told by one dealer that it could take up to six months to fill the order.  It just seems really odd that gas prices are now averaging over $4.00 a gallon, “chip” shortages abound, and “supply chain” issues have not corrected themselves.  It’s like the government is pushing us away from gas engines.  But hey, I’m just a conspiracy nut so what do I know.

You are spot on.  It’s also interesting that biden, who claimed to be moderate, is bowing to the progressive left-wing nut jobs that run the party.  He immediately showed his true colors the instant he was inaugurated.  If he truly wants to help Americans and the “Uranians”, he will halt the importing of Russian oil, and immediately undo the crippling stances he has taken on the AMERICAN oil and gas industries.  

As far as your tractor goes, I don’t know what you’re looking for, but I have been pleased with my Mahindra.

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Does anyone else find it convenient that “Electric Vehicles” are being pushed and gas prices are through the roof?  I am trying to buy a tractor right now and was told by one dealer that it could take up to six months to fill the order.  It just seems really odd that gas prices are now averaging over $4.00 a gallon, “chip” shortages abound, and “supply chain” issues have not corrected themselves.  It’s like the government is pushing us away from gas engines.  But hey, I’m just a conspiracy nut so what do I know.

No doubt in my mind you’re right.  As for the CT angle, I wonder if Putin (who I don’t think he & Trump are part of the NWO/OWG folks) was manipulated into this invasion?  Is it part of their plan?  To what end?  I’ve come to the conclusion very little happens on the world stage that the NWO/OWG folks aren’t behind pulling the strings.  They hated, feared Trump, so they went full court press on him.  They feel pretty much the same about Putin but he’s in a safer position.  What boggles my mind is the push toward EV’s when we’re not even close to being ready for them. For instance, you have an EV.  You’re in SAntonio, it’s 10pm and you’re going to El Paso.  I’m betting that 7.5 hour trip takes you at least 14 hours, and probably a towing fee.  It’s absurd, ridiculous, insane, etc. etc.

3 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Yes, it is all a part of the grand scheme. I do find it interesting and patriotic that Elon Musk is asking congress to step up US oil production, which is counter-productive to his electric car industry. 

The world needs more conspiracy “nuts”.

The big push for EVs is, Biden only has potentially four years to make it happen, even though the industry is not where it needs to be. The so called chip/vehicle shortage is a farce to help us get to the EV age sooner. The Russia oil dilemma is complicating Biden’s/dem’s plan for higher priced fuel. He’s in a political pickle being pressed to increase oil production here which is counter productive to his agenda. 

26 minutes ago, mat said:

The big push for EVs is, Biden only has potentially four years to make it happen, even though the industry is not where it needs to be. The so called chip/vehicle shortage is a farce to help us get to the EV age sooner. The Russia oil dilemma is complicating Biden’s/dem’s plan for higher priced fuel. He’s in a political pickle being pressed to increase oil production here which is counter productive to his agenda. 

He’s not only putting Mr John Average in a pickle buying expensive gas, he’s putting the defense of our country in danger.  What really (seriously) scares me, it doesn’t appear him and his merry band of Liberal Loons care.  I know they don’t give a 💩 about John, but my belief that they don’t care about the US should concern everyone.  

And again, in all seriousness, I hope I’m wrong.

As I’ve said before, biden and the Dims are more concerned with social issues than they are in having a strong America.  Two things stand out that make America weaker, dependence on foreign oil, and kicking military personnel out over a stupid vax.  But, everybody will have EV’s come hell or high water.  NEVER!!!  

On 3/6/2022 at 8:46 AM, Chester86 said:

On 3/6/2022 at 7:43 PM, BS Wildcats said:

As I’ve said before, biden and the Dims are more concerned with social issues than they are in having a strong America.  Two things stand out that make America weaker, dependence on foreign oil, and kicking military personnel out over a stupid vax.  But, everybody will have EV’s come hell or high water.  NEVER!!!  

I would argue both the right and left focus on social issues because it gets more attention.  Don't Say Gay in FL, the recent trans child abuse deal in Texas, Trump banning trans from serving in the military.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's both ways.  

5 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

I would argue both the right and left focus on social issues because it gets more attention.  Don't Say Gay in FL, the recent trans child abuse deal in Texas, Trump banning trans from serving in the military.

Agree about social issues, the Dims just focus on it more.  But, the whole statement also references a strong America.  We were a lot stronger under Trump than biden!

On 3/10/2022 at 1:49 PM, Bobcat1 said:

I agree 

but child abuse is not a social issue