Realignment February 3 at 9am !!!

lcm93

On 1/29/2022 at 2:54 PM, aTmfan06 said:

Please please realignment gods put us in region 4 lol

I think the only sure thing in 4A-D2-R3 for next year is Carthage, and that's if they don't get moved back into region II. WOS has a new coach, China Spring has a new coach plus their workhorse Major Bowden just graduated. I think there are some question marks there? 

Region 4 isn't going to be a cakewalk with teams like Cuero, Wimberly and Sinton who all finished ranked in the top 10 this year. Navarro is a beast over there too, knocked #8 Sinton out this year before losing in the regional final. Wimberly lost to Carthage last year in the semis but played for the title in '19 after beating Silsbee in the semis. Cuero took out Silsbee in the '18 semis and then beat Pleasant Grove for the title. If Carthage gets moved you may actually be asking to play in the harder region depending on how WOS turns out.   

15 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think the only sure thing in 4A-D2-R3 for next year is Carthage, and that's if they don't get moved back into region II. WOS has a new coach, China Spring has a new coach plus their workhorse Major Bowden just graduated. I think there are some question marks there? 

Region 4 isn't going to be a cakewalk with teams like Cuero, Wimberly and Sinton who all finished ranked in the top 10 this year. Navarro is a beast over there too, knocked #8 Sinton out this year before losing in the regional final. Wimberly lost to Carthage last year in the semis but played for the title in '19 after beating Silsbee in the semis. Cuero took out Silsbee in the '18 semis and then beat Pleasant Grove for the title. If Carthage gets moved you may actually be asking to play in the harder region depending on how WOS turns out.   

Cuero will have a  new coach also

21 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

China spring is moving up to 4a div 1 !!

17 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Hes not going to Jasper

Well, right now he’s the coach at Cuero so that’s all I can go off of. Plus, if Cuervo hires a new coach they’re probably going to get a guy with some pelts in the wall versus going to WOS or CS route.