An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So did some of the guys who invaded the Capitol. You got no problem with Vindman. Putin seeks to destabilize our institutions. Looks like you’re doing the same. Let’s don’t trust each other. Surest way to fail. 

Have you been living under a rock the last 5 years? Our government is corrupt as Hell. You keep on thinking the government has your best interest at heart. Smh

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

And how might I be a danger? I trust the institutional integrity of our democracy. If you don’t, you’re doing Putin’s bidding. I’d say that makes you the danger.

Issues just like this in all the swing states. Integrity 😂😂😂😂 This has nothing to do with Putin you little troll. 

On 2/11/2022 at 12:08 PM, Unwoke said:

Have you been living under a rock the last 5 years? Our government is corrupt as Hell. You keep on thinking the government has your best interest at heart. Smh

Corruption is baked into the system. It’s as old as humanity. Private, public, non-profit, corruption knows no boundary. We do our best in spite of it. Besides, if you support Trump, I can’t see how that claim doesn’t choke you.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Corruption is baked into the system. It’s as old as humanity. Private, public, non-profit, corruption knows no boundary. We do our best in spite of it. Besides, if you support Trump, I can’t see how that claim doesn’t choke you.

Watch this clip knuckle head just for a little insight of how bad the spying was in Hillary and the Left trying to take Trump down. This wasn’t just petty corruption. Hope you don’t choke on the Truth. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's an update.

Trump lost.   Get over it. 

Here's some more updates:

OJ is innocent. Get over it.

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Get over it.

Global Warming will destroy the Earth in 12 years. Get over it.

The Earth is flat. Get over it.

TDS seemingly cannot be cured not matter how much evidence is in plain sight.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

So you're telling me that the people who infiltrated a sitting US President's server would not do the same thing to the election apparatus?

That’s a hard concept for them to admit to…..  Their evil reaches no end…..like I’ve always said if they re willing to take the life of an innocent pure baby…..they re willing to do any and all evil that exist.

Just now, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s a hard concept for them to admit to…..  Their evil reaches no end…..like I’ve always said if they re willing to take the life of an innocent pure baby…..they re willing to do any and all evil that exist.

Trump has personally paid for eight.  Does that make him "willing to do any and all evil that exist(s)?"

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump has personally paid for eight.  Does that make him "willing to do any and all evil that exist(s)?"

Haven’t we had this convo before……

On 1/14/2022 at 9:02 AM,  CardinalBacker said: 

So let me get this straight... You say "baby killers will never get my vote" which is a pretty strong statement with zero wiggle room, but then when pressed on the fact that Trump avoided the direct question on whether or not he'd actually paid for one, you stammer "if...if....if...... if he did then it's wrong, but I don't know that."    That, my friend, is a cuck move. 

Do you even hear yourself?

I ve probably voted for someone who has paid for or had an abortion but it’s not to public knowledge, but that same person as far as political record shows is pro life.  All I can go on is their record.  I’m not living in anyone s head unlike the tds in yours.

yes IF he did…and no I didn’t stammer.

am i to take your word for it, the media s word for it, and unlike yourself I don’t have a pi hired to keep tabs on all things trump. I’m not as infatuated with him as you are.

Cuck move…..🤦‍♂️

————————————————————

It’s always a lesser of two evils……

If you want to limit the chances of fraud and have a more honest election…. in my personal opinion mail in voting should only be for the military in which it came about.

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I guess I'm the only one here that remembers back when Trump, Jr met with a Russian lawyer to buy dirt on Hillary.  

This is the hidden content, please

Politics is a dirty business.   Trump lost.  Get over it.

The same meeting Trump Jr walked out of. That meeting? The Liberal media sure has done a number on you. Get over it or keep embarrassing yourself.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, Hagar said:

I have zero confidence in our election process.  If States don’t take steps to validate it, we’ll never have honest elections.

Check with your party’s precinct chair. It shouldn’t be too hard for them to find you a poll to work. You take the step. Don’t wait on the state, snowflake.

18 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Check with your party’s precinct chair. It shouldn’t be too hard for them to find you a poll to work. You take the step. Don’t wait on the state, snowflake.

You can always tell when you’ve got a liberal backed in a corner in a discussion, they start personal name calling.  It’s the last refuge of someone who’s taken a position they’re unable to defend.  Another “notch” on my iPad, lol.  Thanks UT alum, you made my day.