An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I have zero confidence in our election process.  If States don’t take steps to validate it, we’ll never have honest elections.

If the 2020 election is not made right like they’re doing in Arizona then your right we will never have an honest election. Hopefully the forensic audit is being done right.

So Maricopa County, Arizona... They just finally admitted that they didn't have the password for the machines.... Which means they didn't have the password for the elections.. Which means they had no control over the machines for the elections..

This is criminal folks..

38 minutes ago, Realville said:

So Maricopa County, Arizona... They just finally admitted that they didn't have the password for the machines.... Which means they didn't have the password for the elections.. Which means they had no control over the machines for the elections..

This is criminal folks..

At some point, all this has to qualify for a “shred” of evidence.

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

At some point, all this has to qualify for a “shred” of evidence.

Joe Biden authorized the Department of Justice to interfere on the Arizona election audit.
I guess the left isn't so confident about that 2020 "win."  Unconstitutional move they’re not allowed to interfere.

The Big Lie is unraveling an they know it.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

This is criminal folks..

From what I read, Dominion had total control of the machines.  What does that mean?  One IT person at Dominion could control what the voting machines recorded.  There’s a good reason Texas refused Dominion twice.

20 minutes ago, Realville said:

Joe Biden authorized the Department of Justice to interfere on the Arizona election audit.
I guess the left isn't so confident about that 2020 "win."  Unconstitutional move they’re not allowed to interfere.

The Big Lie is unraveling an they know it.

Like I said before, democrats would love for the crooked DOJ to make all the rules.