Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

42 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I tell you what. If the personal insults do not stop IMMEDIATELY, either you guys will be gone or this forum will be.

Make your choice.

Hey.... I might help if you guys could notify posters when their content is removed. I think sometimes you guys are moderating and the guilty parties (myself included) don’t even realize that it’s happening.

+1 for Biden!! I liked the way he showed Trump that he wasn’t sleepy Joe. Trump interrupted him every time he spoke. The debate got off track because the buffoon Trump did not adhere to the debate rules. Which made Biden stand his ground. So, why would Biden let him get away with that? I don’t expect Trump voters to transfer to Biden no more than Biden voters will vote for Trump. What I do not understand is someone who still does not know whom they will vote for? (Give me a dadgum break and get outer here) Don’t vote stay home and let grown folk save the country. Every four years these people show up for attention. Biden will be even stronger the next debate. Donald Trump thank you for acting an arse, people got to see who you really are a bigot, un-educated fool!

7 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

+1 for Biden!! I liked the way he showed Trump that he wasn’t sleepy Joe. Trump interrupted him every time he spoke. The debate got off track because the buffoon Trump did not adhere to the debate rules. Which made Biden stand his ground. So, why would Biden let him get away with that? I don’t expect Trump voters to transfer to Biden no more than Biden voters will vote for Trump. What I do not understand is someone who still does not know whom they will vote for? (Give me a dadgum break and get outer here) Don’t vote stay home and let grown folk save the country. Every four years these people show up for attention. Biden will be even stronger the next debate. Donald Trump thank you for acting an arse, people got to see who you really are a bigot, un-educated fool!

Who beat Hillary when he was supposed to lose in a landslide.  Pretty good for an "un-educated" fool.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I tell you what. If the personal insults do not stop IMMEDIATELY, either you guys will be gone or this forum will be.

Make your choice.

If he wasn’t racist against white people he could have a civil discussion. I refuse along with the majority of America to buy into his manufactured outrage. He’s nothing but a race antagonizer. You do whatever you need to do. 

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

MLK would be embarrassed because of you sir/maam. Black people just want to be treated equal but alot of you still call us the N-word and thinks that's OK. White privilege is a fact. On your worst day sir/maam you wouldn't trade skin to be black. You wouldn't trade skin with a person of color even if it meant you would be fifty rich and gurantee trip to heaven. 

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

If we go off past occasions the sitting president usually doesn’t fairwell in first debate

On 9/30/2020 at 9:20 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Well like I stated in another post I watched only 20 minutes of the debate. So I didn’t see that part.

white supremacy is a belief.  And I am against that belief and like the kkk that believe that I am against it.

Trump has designated antifa and kkk as terrorist groups.

he has done a lot for minorities....it just not shown on media outlets because that isn’t click bait.

go look at the policies he has signed and put in place.

will you answer my question what has Biden done and what has kamala done.

and please go listen to bob woodson he is a veteran of the original civil rights movement with King.

Trump made himself look like a fool. 

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Its very difficult for the oppressor to relate to the oppressed.  If the skin colors were reversed, you would see vast difference in society the way the lasw weren't written with black people in mind. 

See? Wtf does this have to do with the debate?

12 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Its very difficult for the oppressor to relate to the oppressed.  If the skin colors were reversed, you would see vast difference in society the way the lasw weren't written with black people in mind. 

So all laws need to be re-written?  I didn't know laws had to be written with a certain segment of society "in mind".  I thought the laws should pertain equally to all members of society?

21 hours ago, stevenash said:

Very impressive list of accomplishments.  Sounds to me as though American is not as "unfair" as "some" say/imply that it is.

You miss the point again, sir. The two PHD’s still have to look over their shoulders when shopping at a store, or even driving down the road, knowing the security/police people see them differently because of the color of their skin.  They will get pulled over driving 1 mph over the limit when an undegreed whitey like me can get away with 7 or 8 mph over. It’s systemic. The way societies are taught. The way the laws are made and enforced stems from that.

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You miss the point again, sir. The two PHD’s still have to look over their shoulders when shopping at a store, or even driving down the road, knowing the security/police people see them differently because of the color of their skin.  They will get pulled over driving 1 mph over the limit when an undegreed whitey like me can get away with 7 or 8 mph over. It’s systemic. The way societies are taught. The way the laws are made and enforced stems from that.

100% brain washed statement!  

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So all laws need to be re-written?  I didn't know laws had to be written with a certain segment of society "in mind".  I thought the laws should pertain equally to all members of society?

Crime committed by a white guy gets less than same said crime by a person of color. You and I know these are facts. "Jerome gets more time than Brandon!" 

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Crime committed by a white guy gets less than same said crime by a person of color. You and I know these are facts. "Jerome gets more time than Brandon!" 

How about Jerome having a rap sheet longer than your arm and Brandon’s is his first offense.