Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

Are they seriously referring to this as a debate? In a debate, both sides present their case for their point of view. The left has no point of view, therefore the need for a teleprompter that Biden can’t even see. Trump just needs to present his side and let Joe hang himself. That shouldn’t take long. 

Can I declare Chris Wallace the winner?   He was as involved in the debate as much as Joe or Donald.  Other winners, the folks that didn’t waste an hour and a half watching it.   Losers - anyone that uses that debate to pick our next President.

Here’s my suggestion.   During the two minute segment, turn off the other candidates microphone.   Also, when ask a direct question by the moderator, the debate will not continue until the question is answered.  No spin 🐂💩, just make them answer.

Just now, Hagar said:

Can I declare Mike Wallace the winner?   He was as involved in the debate as much as Joe or Donald.  Other winners, the folks that didn’t waste an hour and a half watching it.   Losers - anyone that uses that debate to pick our next President.

Here’s my suggestion.   During the two minute segment, turn off the other candidates microphone.   Also, when ask a direct question by the moderator, the debate will not continue until the question is answered.  No spin 🐂💩, just make them answer.

Spot on

i watched 20 minutes so I’m not a complete loser😄

This is what drives me nuts....I kept saying to myself ...” he didn’t answer the question...what the hell.”