Trump - Biden Debate

Realville

34 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Not all white people are racist. Most people who are racist are from smaller towns, low income, lack education, and are a mainstay on welfare. Ask yourself, wound i treat that black person the way I treat a white person when it comes to job opportunities? When comes to friendships? I can bet 9/10 people on this page have called a black person the N-word more than the amount of skin pores on their body! Donlad Duck has made racist comfortable to come out the woodshed now. 

Like I said, why bother?

33 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Race Pimp? How old are you? 100? You sound like to sit at home all day, watch Fox News, dip chewing tobacco, ride around in your old pick up truck complaing that black people should just go back to Africa. All want is  qualities in everything under the son. 

I am old enough to know that your one of those race hating parasites that would come into a business I use to work at in the early 2000’s an ask for a black salesperson to wait on you because you’ve got so much hate in you for the white man. I put up with racist black people like you for the 5 years I worked there. Go sale your sad racist rhetoric and story to someone who cares. Again your too stupid to realize how your race gets played every 4 years! By the way your wrong on all the stereotyping above except I do watch Fox News occasionally to keep up with all the manufactured outrage and race hating parasites like you. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Not all white people are racist. Most people who are racist are from smaller towns, low income, lack education, and are a mainstay on welfare. Ask yourself, wound i treat that black person the way I treat a white person when it comes to job opportunities? When comes to friendships? I can bet 9/10 people on this page have called a black person the N-word more than the amount of skin pores on their body! Donlad Duck has made racist comfortable to come out the woodshed now. 

And I'll bet 10 out of 10 black people have said it.... Ain't no different.  Why would I hire a black person when all I'm going to hear is about their skin color and how unfair the world is?  That's not on white people, that's on black people.  When is the last time you heard of a black person getting run off because they were a bad employee?  It's always because "they be black."  Same with every time they get pulled over.  They got stopped because they're black.  End up in prison?  Obviously because they're black.  When black people make themselves accountable to themselves, they'll catch up with the rest of the Americans. 

People like you live in a fairy tale world where 56 years after the Civil Rights Act, things are worse than ever, and it's all Trump's fault. 

Nobody owes you anything.  Get over yourself. 

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

It has been proven that white supremecy is the #1 hate group in America. Fact check that!!! #1!!!! Trumps biggest supporters are mostly people who affiliate themselves with hate. 

You ask why Trump didnt denounce white supremacy.  PLease note the video below and then tell me why the moderator, a registered democrat did not ask Mr. Biden to denounce Antifa and BLM?

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Knowing some of these folks, including myself, you would be 100% wrong on that assumption.

8 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Realville, you go away pathetic excuse for a human being.  I hate saying that, but stop with the insults.

I call it like like I see it. If you two racist individuals can get on here an insult half of America with your insults without personally knowing them than I can call you out. Take your manufactured outrage elsewhere nobody is buying it except your racist counterparts. 

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

I call it like like I see it. If you two racist individuals can get on here an insult half of America with your insults without personally knowing them than I can call you out. Take your manufactured outrage elsewhere nobody is buying it except your racist counterparts. 

So very true and accurate.  Sad part is that the "enlightened" ( only self perceived, of course) haven't the foggiest idea that nobody is buyiing the garbage

27 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

5GallonBucket, you can wait until Hell freezes over before I answer you.

Nah. It just shows that you have no answers cause the truth doesn’t fit the narrative you like.

or is it your too lazy to actually look up information.

there are better ways than cnn msm msnbc fox to get info

I knew you wouldn’t answer but I wanted to keep giving you a chance......knowing good well your uninformed.

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Oh so because he is Hispanic that makes you a non racist. STFU man. Thats the dumbest I've heard. Your the guy who has " 1 black friend" so I'm not racist. Your the guy who says "yeah I like Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes. I can't be racist". The MAJORITY of black fathers? That is a bold and ignorant statement. Let's see my dad has 4 brothers all married all 3-5 kids. All took care of their families right there in Beaumont. Let's see MAJORITY is 51%. So your telling me that 51% of black men don't take care of their kids? I would challange that theory and show you how that is false. The problem is racist folk like you who would hate to see a black person doing better than you. My parents both have college degrees and all their kids have at least 1 college degree with 2 a PHD. One from Sam Houston the other from Prairie View. Hell my wife has a PHD from Texas A&M. Sorry sir but your comments about black fathers is beyond racist. I wouldnt expect any less. 

Very impressive list of accomplishments.  Sounds to me as though American is not as "unfair" as "some" say/imply that it is.