Orangefield at Silsbee

Bobcatfan4life

Smalley is doing a good job with the program. It’s tough they bumped back up but with the way Orangefield is growing they will have to get used to be on the smaller side of 4a. Gonna be a tough one but let the grass grow tall, run the sprinklers all week (like Vidor) and watch the Bobcats come out with the W! WHO BELIEVE!

10 hours ago, TheOutsider said:

Smalley is doing a good job with the program. It’s tough they bumped back up but with the way Orangefield is growing they will have to get used to be on the smaller side of 4a. Gonna be a tough one but let the grass grow tall, run the sprinklers all week (like Vidor) and watch the Bobcats come out with the W! WHO BELIEVE!

Vidor got the strategy from Nederland, flood the field and let the grass grow tall lol. Sadly neither one of us can use it to slow teams down anymore with the new turf fields.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:03 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I have heard that OF's program is trending upward. Toward what, I'm not quite sure of. But if they would've stayed in 3Ad1, maybe so.

towards what?  Def not being a drummer boy.....OF has legit athletes.  Ask your power lifting coaches.  Our kids work hard during season and in off season.  We have some strong kids.  They are working to improve the program for OF.  Its a shame we didn't stay in 3A where we clearly belong, but at least they are not scared to show up and play.  The trashing OF is ridiculous.  

33 minutes ago, kjj said:

towards what?  Def not being a drummer boy.....OF has legit athletes.  Ask your power lifting coaches.  Our kids work hard during season and in off season.  We have some strong kids.  They are working to improve the program for OF.  Its a shame we didn't stay in 3A where we clearly belong, but at least they are not scared to show up and play.  The trashing OF is ridiculous.  

I think OF is good. Not Silsbee good. I don’t think @WOSdrummer99 was being derogatory.