PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

5 minutes ago, chorizo said:

well since png players got suspended one game for smoking illegal substance in locker room shouldn't the coaches get suspended for cheating with illegal electronics,hey fair is fair!!!

Maybe the coaches were smoking an illegal substance while using their illegal electronics that’s why they got caught! Lol!!

7 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yea, along with a Family Size Bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!

i see you asian history month GIF

lol Thats the story I choose to believe, its way more fun. Coach got high and watched netflix while eating doritos. Forgot he was in the booth calling a game. It explains how nothing changed while he was up there

14 minutes ago, chorizo said:

well since png players got suspended one game for smoking illegal substance in locker room shouldn't the coaches get suspended for cheating with illegal electronics,hey fair is fair!!!

About like how Nederland handled their failed drug tests last year. Broom meet rug, nothing to see here. 

2 hours ago, Loyal Ranger said:

District      

Nederland.      5-0    Crosby, PNG

PNG.               4-1      BH,NED

Barbers Hill     4-1      PNG, Santa Fe

Santa Fe         3-2      Dayton, BH

Crosby            3-2      NED, Lee

Lee                 1-4       Vidor, Crosby

Vidor               0-5       Lee, Dayton

Dayton            0-5       Santa Fe, Vidor

IF BH wins out and Ned Loses to Crosby and PNG. BH could win the DC, So now all three teams at the top have a legit chance to finish as the one seed with two games to play. This is better than Jerry Springer!. I'm enjoying watching this instead of my team (we have had a bad year. but Go Rangers!)

The real irony of this, is if BH loses out, they will find themselves out of the playoffs, if Crosby wins out.

30 minutes ago, OneChance said:

The real irony of this, is if BH loses out, they will find themselves out of the playoffs, if Crosby wins out.

And at 4-1 and Crosby at 2-3 BH was guaranteed in. Best Crosby could do was 4-3 worst BH could do was 4-3. In that scenario BH gets head2head over Crosby. 

5 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Strange because the board guru said it could be a dead and broken Ipad and it would still be a violation. So Barbers Hill took the time to watch PN-G and take pics of them allegedly cheating. 

Staffs use IPads all the time to take stats and chart plays etc.....you just cant take pics of video images from the coaches booth...

I think 11 pages is plenty of talk about this issue. When Nederland forfeited two years ago, the moderators on this site shut the thread down before it even started. Will PNG be treated with the same discretion as Nederland?

Let's respect the kids by doing them right and moving on. After all, it is about them... not the adults.

(Long time lurker, first time poster. Just couldn't bite my tongue anymore.)

9 minutes ago, badndn said:

Yes there is read it. NCAA rule 1 section 4 article 11.

recording equipment is prohibited. 

All cell phones are recording equipment. 

Cell phones are only considered recording equipment when they are used for that purpose in the context of this NCAA rule....so you can have a cell phone/Ipad on you and use it for non-recording purposes...this is per the UIL