Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

1 hour ago, gronkykong17 said:

I have been to a lot of WO-S football games in my life, and there is one thing you that WO-S is great at... STOPPING THE RUN. You don't run the ball on WO-S. You cannot run the ball up the middle because you run into Mr. King (4yr. Starter). and you cant run the ball outside because then you go right into WO-S bread and Butter and thats there speed. There is not a team in the Area that can hang with WO-S.  So saying that, I'll take WO-S getting the 3rd straight shutout in blowout form.

WO-S- 48
BC- 0 

you are mostly right, but don't say "don't and cannot" 

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There's eight pages of people saying that we don't belong on the field with the mighty mustangs.  I hope you guys realize that we haven't played our starters in the second half this year, either.  Hell, we didn't even have our leading rusher in the game last Friday.  

It doesn't matter.... the game still has to be played.  

Good for you

1 hour ago, Rake1 said:

BC fans remember a "very fast" Morris from WOS getting caught from behind in the 2011 game so it's possible. As a fan I'd like to see Denton and Morris in a foot race or chasing one another on the field! They can both fly!! Great athletes!!

Rake1  

You're right about that.  BOTH of those kids can fly 

23 minutes ago, The Icon said:

The Flying WOS aka Chain Gang ROLLS BC

WOS 40+

BC may score if Thompson feels like giving up his first shutout of the season

If or when BC scores, make no mistake about it, they will have earned it. We (WOS) will not give away a score especially not the first score.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

There's eight pages of people saying that we don't belong on the field with the mighty mustangs.  I hope you guys realize that we haven't played our starters in the second half this year, either.  Hell, we didn't even have our leading rusher in the game last Friday.  

It doesn't matter.... the game still has to be played.  

For the record, I have been on the BC bandwagon since they hired Dubois (before last season started).  There weren't many of us that predicted a winning record for the Cards last season.  So I'm not slamming them.  This is just a different animal.  

I am HOPING for a good, competitive game.  I'm just not necessarily expecting one...

I feel like bridge city will score Friday night no big deal good for them . ok  now we get scored on don't leave the stands you and I know  it was going to happen down the line don't you think. coach dubois has a lot to work  with there at bridge city this year and it has shown in there last two games dubois likes the ball control game STOP ME IF YOU CAN that's the  type of football he likes good for him. coach thmpson and the coaching staff have seen this type of offensive before from better teams than  bridge city sorry coach dubois  jmo

8 hours ago, td said:

I'm not sure who you're talking about but it's a message board and it's meant for people to talk ish. Wait until it's your son that they're talking about. Lol. You have to learn not to take it too serious. It's all in fun. 

I might have used the wrong words. I just think bc deserves more respect than we are getting on here lol. IMO this will be one of Wos and Bridge city's toughest games of the year and people are on here acting like bc is Sabine pass or something lol . No offense shark fans ;)

27 minutes ago, BC Cardinal97 said:

I might have used the wrong words. I just think bc deserves more respect than we are getting on here lol. IMO this will be one of Wos and Bridge city's toughest games of the year and people are on here acting like bc is Sabine pass or something lol . No offense shark fans ;)

These are fans talking. Doesn't mean a thing. They are entitled to their opinion just as you are. Neither opinion puts points on the board. The game will b decided by the players Friday night. If the fans are wrong, just think how much ish you get to talk Saturday morning!

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

For the record, I have been on the BC bandwagon since they hired Dubois (before last season started).  There weren't many of us that predicted a winning record for the Cards last season.  So I'm not slamming them.  This is just a different animal.  

I am HOPING for a good, competitive game.  I'm just not necessarily expecting one...

I want a competitive game too. I just don't know if BC has enough to keep them under 40pts. 

We fans talk trash on this site but WO-S football players do not. I personally, do not care if BC scores or not. WO wins this game by how ever many points are on the board at the last tick on the clock.  Since I live in Houston I can speak on the team BC played last Friday night, they are not a good football team, nor do they care about football as much as they do about basketball,  so I would not be bragging about that win last week too much if I were BC. My prediction is that there will be a lot of hard hitting from the # 1 defense in 4A division2  in the sate of Texas.

44 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

BC is over hyped and it will show these next few weeks. They will lose by 30+ to WOS and by 20+ to Newton. BC doesn't have enough speed on defense and that offense can be figured out by a good DC.

Classic response right here. "Over hyped" would be Tim Tebow in baseball, Johnny Manziel in anything, and the last 2 George Clooney movies. Having 2 very proud Cardinal fans engaging in some banter on a message board would hardly qualify as being overhyped. Nobody, and I mean nobody, outside of BC even remotely gives the Cards a chance in this game and we have 9 pages on this thread to prove it. WOS is the heaviest of favorites and with good reason. Let those "underdog" fans take up for their team, it's what makes sports great.

Rake1

37 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

We fans talk trash on this site but WO-S football players do not. I personally, do not care if BC scores or not. WO wins this game by how ever many points are on the board at the last tick on the clock.  Since I live in Houston I can speak on the team BC played last Friday night, they are not a good football team, nor do they care about football as much as they do about basketball,  so I would not be bragging about that win last week too much if I were BC. My prediction is that there will be a lot of hard hitting from the # 1 defense in 4A division2  in the sate of Texas.

Last I checked no bc fans talked about last weeks win. Wos fans have been talking about history more than anyone. JMO

37 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Classic response right here. "Over hyped" would be Tim Tebow in baseball, Johnny Manziel in anything, and the last 2 George Clooney movies. Having 2 very proud Cardinal fans engaging in some banter on a message board would hardly qualify as being overhyped. Nobody, and I mean nobody, outside of BC even remotely gives the Cards a chance in this game and we have 9 pages on this thread to prove it. WOS is the heaviest of favorites and with good reason. Let those "underdog" fans take up for their team, it's what makes sports great.

Rake1

Name those 2 George Clooney movies! Don't be hate'n lmao!!!!