Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

There was an old time college football coach who was known to run up the score. It earned him the nickname Francis "Close the Gates of Mercy" Schmidt. I always loved that phrase. Those old timers--wow! Like Winston Churchill they knew how to mobilize the English language and send it to war.

43 minutes ago, marshman said:

Well now you all have got us non twitterers very curious. I know this isn't the place to repeat whatever was said, but for us dinasours, we all feel left out! Lol

No, for anyone to repeat what was said DEFINITELY runs afoul of forum rules, much less the bounds of good taste.

3 minutes ago, 78Stang said:

After the twitter drama episode I officially revise my final score prediction to WOS- 63 BC- 0

Another Remember the Titans "Quote"  - Make Sure They Remember The Night They Played The MUSTANGS!

Thanks, imma make sure I play those numbers on Friday in the Pick3 lotto :)

27 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lets just say it was very distasteful. 

Sickening may be the better term.  One of those things you'd rather have not seen once you do.  But I am sure "justice" will be meted out Friday night. 

I would like to point out that there are a LOT of good folks in BC (like Rake) who will be as sickened by it as the rest of us and will see it as ignorance on so many levels.  

I ask eveyone to take the high road on this social media garbage that was put out there obviously by a kid I can tell you Coach Dubois does not and will not condon this behavior don't pour gas most of us on here are adults a lot more wise to the world we live in this should  not be  a reflection of BC ISD or BC community   in general just a poor choice of a immature misguided kid let's hope he learns from his mistake 

44 minutes ago, HAWK85 said:

I ask eveyone to take the high road on this social media garbage that was put out there obviously by a kid I can tell you Coach Dubois does not and will not condon this behavior don't pour gas most of us on here are adults a lot more wise to the world we live in this should  not be  a reflection of BC ISD or BC community   in general just a poor choice of a immature misguided kid let's hope he learns from his mistake 

I agree.  I can tell you that the young man at whom it was directed has absolutely taken the high road.  Nothing but the utmost respect for that kid.  We should all follow his lead.  

Friday can't get here fast enough.  Looking forward to seeing the Mustangs in person for the first time this year. 

47 minutes ago, HAWK85 said:

I have the utmost respect for Coach DuBois and I know this was not done on his order.  However, a simple "official" apology and a plea to not judge all is just simply not going to clean the slate on this one!

I know that tweet  isn't a representation of all people in BC but this is how many people undoubtably feel. I'm a 90s kid, but even as I was growing up places like BC and Vidor were never places I felt comfortable being after dark or for long periods in the day.  Its sad because it reflects the how some people haven't learned a damn thing. BC again has many great people , but that has got to get handled.