Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

See here is the  difference between bc and wos tradition, if wos were 0 and 2 we would still come over there and bash yall head in but if u guys were  0 and 2 half of the bc crowd  wouldn't even come to the game. u guys played two p e classes and think yall see something I tell u what u see a lot of pain come Friday night 

Well after seeing the social media trash you can forget about WOS pulling any starters. This will be like the scene from "Remember The Titans" when the coach said "run it up Herman, leave no doubt!" 

Truly embarrassing on every level. Lessons will be learned, some harder than others.

Rake1

2 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Well after seeing the social media trash you can forget about WOS pulling any starters. This will be like the scene from "Remember The Titans" when the coach said "run it up Herman, leave no doubt!" 

Truly embarrassing on every level. Lessons will be learned, some harder than others.

Rake1

Nah this is not the first time,T will still pull starters in a blowout

10 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Rake1

You're right Rake.  And I am not shocked at all by your post.  You're top shelf, my man. 

And I think you might be right.  Coach T is known pulling starters early and often.  I wouldn't be surprised if he left them in a little longer.  Then again, he might want the other kids to get in so they can get them some. 

16 minutes ago, Rake1 said:

Rake1

Let's just hope that young man suits up Friday night. And the young man that he tweeted about gets to ask him about it on the field. I just wonder if he will have the courage to say it to his face. They know who you are.