Central vs Nederland

16 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Soulja.....Ummm, your Jags are not the juggernaut that you Central fans THINK they are or even SHOULD be! They are VERY beatable by the most AVERAGE teams. VERY beatable. I stand by my pick and you will see why later....The GURU has spoken...LOL

You don't hold as much credibility as in years past, my friend...  Because when Central made it to state, you disappeared...  Last year, when Central beat Ozen the first 2 times, you disappeared...  I know you're a busy dude, but still...  And through everything said, Central has still beat some good teams...  Namely Ozen....  

23 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Soulja.....Ummm, your Jags are not the juggernaut that you Central fans THINK they are or even SHOULD be! They are VERY beatable by the most AVERAGE teams. VERY beatable. I stand by my pick and you will see why later....The GURU has spoken...LOL

Also, for whatever it's worth, I've seen more Ozen basketball than Central basketball this year. 

Central is a good team with a good core group, but some less experienced players that have been getting some valueable experience lately.

Dick Vitale you are and always will be a hater just like ya boy OF, and BM....... Central will be just fine and they are pretty good all of you Ozen lovers stay there..... That's how u BMT people are yall are so quick to hate on other people just sad but we can't just be happy for BMT no matter what team it is..........

I LIVE in Nederland, and am FROM HOUSTON, Mr. Unknown....Yes I coached at Ozen, but I will NEVER hate on ANY team...I just speak the facts from my point of view. Central had their chance to make some noise the last two years and failed miserably...Ozen is very talented guard wise this year, but they are small...They play a 6'2 guard (Boyd) as a 4 man (PF) at times.  This will go one of two ways in the playoffs...It will create a CRAZY amount of mismatches and they will advance, or they will get KILLED in the post and lose early to a team they could clearly beat.  I think Nederland will have a great game plan, and execute it well against this Central team. Nederland by 6...No hate...See?

3 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

I LIVE in Nederland, and am FROM HOUSTON, Mr. Unknown....Yes I coached at Ozen, but I will NEVER hate on ANY team...I just speak the facts from my point of view. Central had their chance to make some noise the last two years and failed miserably...Ozen is very talented guard wise this year, but they are small...They play a 6'2 guard (Boyd) as a 4 man (PF) at times.  This will go one of two ways in the playoffs...It will create a CRAZY amount of mismatches and they will advance, or they will get KILLED in the post and lose early to a team they could clearly beat.  I think Nederland will have a great game plan, and execute it well against this Central team. Nederland by 6...No hate...See?

Central failed miserably the last 2 years???  Didn't they make it to the championship game 2 years ago & had a shot to win it despite their best player going down in the 1st quarter?  Tough critic.  And again lost a close game in the regional finals vs another talented team.  Hardly call that "failed miserably."  

2 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Ok.  Great breakdown.  I can honestly roll with that...  

Just now, Aces_Full said:

Central failed miserably the last 2 years???  Didn't they make it to the championship game 2 years ago & had a shot to win it despite their best player going down in the 1st quarter?  Tough critic.  And again lost a close game in the regional finals vs another talented team.  Hardly call that "failed miserably."  

Failed to win the ULTIMATE prize...They had GREAT runs, but I was talking about finally getting that elusive state championship...Its not easy to do, but they definitely had the tools to do it the last two years...had bad luck in Austin with Wilridge getting hurt against Dallas Kimball, but I was just saying that I think that window has closed...My bad...

5 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

DV Ur the same person you and ur boy OF never have anything good to say about Central....... Since you are from Houston you need to just talk about Houston...........

That makes absolutely ZERO sense...I coached in this area, LIVE in this area, and you want me to only talk about Houston basketball because I'm from there? No sir, that makes no sense. 

Vitale you are right again, its just your opinion, I'm just glad that those young men.  from jaguare land or not under your leadership. They do have a great chance to compete for title like all others, the window might be closed by you but glad they know that another can be open. Good playing jags and compete well this year.

4 minutes ago, central_jaguars said:

Vitale you are right again, its just your opinion, I'm just glad that those young men.  from jaguare land or not under your leadership. They do have a great chance to compete for title like all others, the window might be closed by you but glad they know that another can be open. Good playing jags and compete well this year.

All this because I picked Nederland to win by 6 at HOME?? Geesh! Tough crowd! lol

14 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Just Sad DV just sad what number school ur on now????????????????????

That's a good question...shows that I'm wanted and versatile...However I'm still making money doing well, thanks for asking...Still love the game and know the game...that's not going to stop. SMH......

Edited by Bobcat1 - Easy with the name calling.

• Bobcat1 locked and unlocked this topic