Central vs Nederland

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Who said Nederland has no chance?

There was a topic about this a few weeks back. When asked if Ned has a chance at beating Central or Ozen, the answers were short and quick...NOPE!

Ozensfinest and AAW were the two who I recall answering quickly.  Knowing better, I took a screen shot of the remarks.

1 minute ago, Honest Abe said:

There was a topic about this a few weeks back. When asked if Ned has a chance at beating Central or Ozen, the answers were short and quick...NOPE!

Ozensfinest and AAW were the two who I recall answering quickly.  Knowing better, I took a screen shot of the remarks.

I'll stand by my statements. No need to screen shot my posts.

I personally believe that Central and Ozen will beat Nederland this year. So far (after just one game) I am correct.

2 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Interesting....  

But Central has more length and size than Ozen... So I doubt that Central will be missing many layups when you have 3 starters, two 6'5" and one 6'6".  Also I believe Central's bench will be the key.  Central by 9...

41 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'll stand by my statements. No need to screen shot my posts.

I personally believe that Central and Ozen will beat Nederland this year. So far (after just one game) I am correct.

The question was, "CAN Ned beat Ozen or Central this year". After last night, it's quite obvious that Ned CAN beat Ozen. We had the game in our control, then we missed FTs and gave the game away. I'm convinced we CAN beat Ozen. Will we?? Only time will tell.

IMO, to say Ned CAN'T beat Ozen or Central this year is a ridiculous opinion.

The only reason I took a screen shot was so I could remember the topic. I knew (at the time the comment was made) that Ned COULD beat either of these teams. 

11 hours ago, 5 on 5 said:

Without doubt this will be our biggest challenge to date. We will need to block out better and limit 2nd chance shots, minimize turnovers, and make FT's. Pretty fundamental but certainly not always easy. We look forward to a fun game

You make some very good points. Those 2nd chance points. They miss their 1st shots and will hustle to get the rebound off missed shots. 

• Bobcat1 locked and unlocked this topic