-
Posts
16,672 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
49
Posts posted by TxHoops
-
-
On 9/13/2026 at 8:18 AM, baddog said:
Muschamp…..and the missed FG sure helped. That could have cinched it for OSU. Miscues put Texas in a hole, and that miscue killed it for OSU. The game winning drive showed determination by Texas. The OL ruled on that drive. Fantastic win and hopefully sets a tone for the whole season.
I’m with you buddy. I thought the OL ultimately won that game, which was the most encouraging thing I took away from the game. I know they replaced a bunch on defense but you know tOSU will always have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball.
Giving them the ball inside the 20 to start the game, the fluke INT on the second possession on a very well thrown ball to one of the best handed receivers in the game, and the awful drop by Wingo on an easy TD…hard to overcome all that agaisnt a team like the Buckeyes.
It also seems to me that Arch is at his best when they turn him loose and let him run around and make plays. I remember Mack being interviewed and saying he learned that early on with Vince, the best coaching with him was not to over coach him. I kinda feel like the same goes with Arch.
-
Kudos to the Aggies for honoring this legend while he’s still with us. I believe it’s a shame we often wait until someone is gone before we do this. RC was a great football coach and is an even better man. Class act in every sense of the word.
-
15 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:
Texan live dude said they gave him forward progress to the 54…wow
Give him a break. He's been doing CFL games.
-
On 4/29/2026 at 7:43 PM, Boogy1000 said:
They were very good too. Kenny Loften right?
He was on the team but barely played.
-
14 hours ago, navydawg31 said:
Jeff is also a basketball guy, if he believes in this guy I believe he will be a homerun hire for Lamar.. just imo.
You are correct sir (in my best Ed McMahon voice).
-
On 4/1/2026 at 9:03 AM, bullets13 said:
could be a great hire.
On 4/1/2026 at 9:11 AM, Topdawg25 said:I like the hire, at least should be a fun team to watch. he
likes to play fast and press.
I was disappointed in the Brooks’ firing because I like the man a lot and thought he had earned at least another year. Having said that, Jeff hasn’t whiffed on a hire yet and has gotten in the weeds to find some. I would expect this one to be no different.
- bullets13 and 5GallonBucket
-
2
-
-
-
Orangefield cleans up the turnovers and get Madison off the glass they can win this game.
-
17 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:
Well, I did miss a few tonight.
I went 18-6 straight up. 12-12 with the spreads.
So 75 percent? Slacker.
And 12-12 against the spreads is only further evidence of how well you set those spreads. Stop with the pretense. We all know you’re a sicko.
-
6 hours ago, Tyler Dixson said:
Never wrong, just early… Congrats Coach Whitmire!! Go get it done!!
I’m not going to search for all the posts I’ve made listing Whitmire in my top 10 or singing his praises (but I did agree with your post in this thread). It’s not because I’m not as petty as you, I’m just lazier.
- lil brother and AggiesAreWe
-
2
-
3 minutes ago, Elessar said:
Was Austin Farias before. But the teams around Austin were not as good, so he had to be “the guy” for a lot longer. So the fact that Jaden did it with as many good teammates as he has had makes it even more impressive to me.
Remember Austin extremely well. He would have been in my top 2 guesses of who previously held the record. He would also definitely be on my Mt Rushmore of the best OF players I have seen over the past 3 decades. Also a really good guy, especially considering being saddled with Roy as a big brother 😉
- Cu Chulainn and BobCat22
-
1
-
1
-
-
-
10 minutes ago, Elessar said:
Also congrats to Jaden Scales for breaking the all time scoring record at OF
I am shocked he didn’t have it already. I would bet dollars to doughnuts he did in a significant less number of attempts. One of those kids who could go out and get 25-30 almost every night if he was just trying the score the ball.
- CS., Cu Chulainn and bullets13
-
2
-
1
-
50 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:
Im watching... but i won't say where. Maybe hes a London guy
I have it on good authority he has excellent legal representation.
-
Madison wins other semifinal 78-71. If Sheryl Swoopes woulda had any eligibility left for Brownfield, Madison woulda got that behind whipped.
-
Dallas Madison 78
Brownfield 71 F
-
After the brutal no call with 9 seconds left, bobcats have an ELITE defensive stop to win the game.
- AggiesAreWe, WOSdrummer99 and Elessar
-
3
-
Just now, Elessar said:
So are we turning in the lady that was going live from London?
Gary Stelly didn’t care apparently.
- AggiesAreWe and Elessar
-
2
-
60-57 Final!!!!
- rupert3, TrojanWarrior08 and AggiesAreWe
-
2
-
1
-
Crazy no call. Grabbed scales by the shoulder trying to foul and no call. Turnover
-
7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:
Im watching... but i won't say where. Maybe hes a London guy
No one puts baby in the corner baby
-
60-57
:18Timeout. of will have ball
Dolly Parton
in The Locker Room
Posted
I’m late but I saw this on social media when she passed and thought it was perfect:
”Imagine spending 80 years on the planet, writing over 3000 songs, winning 11 Grammy Awards, 10 CMAs, 1 Emmy, countless nominations, having 55 top 10 hits…and at the end of your life, no one talks about that. Instead they talk about the kind of person you were, how you loved others well, how you stayed true to yourself, how you were generous and would champion others, and how you inspired others to do the same. If that’s not the goal, I don’t know what is.”