[Trigger Warning] - What Do These Traitors Have In Common??

InMAGAWeTrust

This is why I don't participate much anymore. Both sides believe they are 100% correct, and are unwilling to accept that the other is just as bad. Neither side wants us to agree on anything. Divide and conquer.

So for those here who continue to provide "trigger warnings" in hope of getting a rise out someone... just stop. If you haven't figured out, by now, some refuse to accept defeat and will not change. Just look at how they turned on @CardinalBacker after he hit bullseye about trump losing. Some things will never change.

I'm done. Carry on.

22 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is why I don't participate much anymore. Both sides believe they are 100% correct, and are unwilling to accept that the other is just as bad. Neither side wants us to agree on anything. Divide and conquer.

So for those here who continue to provide "trigger warnings" in hope of getting a rise out someone... just stop. If you haven't figured out, by now, some refuse to accept defeat and will not change. Just look at how they turned on @CardinalBacker after he hit bullseye about trump losing. Some things will never change.

I'm done. Carry on.

Nobody "turned" on BC, it's simply disagreeing with him...and hitting the bullseye is your opinion, as well as both sides are just as bad.

All you have to do is see what's happening at the border and in the energy industry to realize both sides are not the same.

Not a fan of Republicans, but it's not even close.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'm done. Carry on.

You could at least like MY posts, because you probably agree with me 100% of the time... 😇

1 minute ago, Realville said:

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.

... dude, you STILL worship Trump, even after that failed coup attempt. You are literally a traitor. Had you been born a century earlier, there is no doubt you’d be flying that confederate flag high and proud (perhaps you still do)

19 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

... dude, you STILL worship Trump, even after that failed coup attempt. You are literally a traitor. Had you been born a century earlier, there is no doubt you’d be flying that confederate flag high and proud (perhaps you still do)

Thank you for your 2nd grade insight Scooter but your not even close to a rational thought.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nobody "turned" on BC, it's simply disagreeing with him...and hitting the bullseye is your opinion, as well as both sides are just as bad.

All you have to do is see what's happening at the border and in the energy industry to realize both sides are not the same.

Not a fan of Republicans, but it's not even close.

Yep just another opinion.

Not a fan of "politicians", not even close.

51 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You could at least like MY posts, because you probably agree with me 100% of the time... 😇

Yes most times I do agree. And I can agree with things from the other side, just like I've seen from you. But there are too many here that can't. Spinning my wheels on an anonymous site isn't productive. At least not for me.