BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1061166" timestamp="1316527220"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1061137#msg1061137 date=1316522885]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1061123#msg1061123 date=1316521466]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060988#msg1060988 date=1316484448]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1060753#msg1060753 date=1316463451]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=88383.msg1060730#msg1060730 date=1316462249]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1060715#msg1060715 date=1316461309]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060630#msg1060630 date=1316456633]
[quote author=cougarshow33 link=topic=88383.msg1060614#msg1060614 date=1316455637]
With the athletes dayton has its going to be tough for bh. Here is what gets me about the people from dayton they have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth bh people. Congratulations on being good at football, because y'all don't succeed in anything else, well there some kids who all American burglars and are the best at stealing school property. I think I saw a dayton fan on the corner of I 10 asking for donations he said he use to play football for the broncos, and that was the high point of his life now he is following in the communities foot steps. Oh and while tyrone is eating nachos and cola on the bh payers tax dollars, dayton will begging bh fagain for some more money so they can compete academic wise with the hill, since academics are what help people succeed in life, oh wait high school football in dayton is what helps people succeed
[/quote] And what I don't get is how is it that BH (who wanna be Broncos) can't see the forest for the trees? ... And I guess there are no BH people (if you can call ya'll that) smack talking about Dayton and other teams. Seems to me that BH is just about the only ones that talk smack about other teams (communities). While your up there on that ant hill..( with your nose in the air) look to your north, when you see a purple dust cloud a brewing...the closer it gets to Friday.. Find you a sink hole to fall in, on that road in front of BH school, cause the Stampede is heading your way...  8)
[/quote]

I hope you don't actually believe that anyone at BH would want to be a Bronco LOL ;D Yes I dream for one day that my kids can go to a school that cares nothing about anything but football! There are other things in life and once graduation hits and they see the BH kids going to college and actually passing courses they will re think how great it was being a Bronco LOL ;D

Cougar hit most of that stuff right on the head! We don't admire Broncos we pitty them 8) Goodluck in Football because you will be working for us later on :P
[/quote][sub][/sub]

I will never work at that car wash you manage there on 565 in Winfree. I make most of my money right there in BH, I own a wife sitting business, I take care of wives while their husbands work, hunt , fish , or just spend time with their special friends from Crosby.
[/quote]

I know your full of it now. Dayton men can't handle nor afford a BH women! Why do you think they are here in the first place.  ;D cant yall just be happy passing around [size=18pt][b]Liltex[/b][/size] :o
[/quote] Now you know you ain't right sayin that..... But ima let you slide on that one.....  ::) stuff like that just shows your lack of class... kidding or not. ::)
[/quote]

Oh come on now OctFeb ;D You don't jump on your fellow Dayton posters when they are talking about what they do with our BH Women 8)
[/quote] Oh come on now.. they talking bout women in general.... And they aren't me.... You wanna talk bout Dayton Women in general then by all means go ahead.... But don't talk bout me personally in that fashion...  >:(
[/quote]

Understood  >:( I have updated my post ;)
[/quote]Thank You

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so here is what i'm thinking. ;D BH will hold Dayton to their lowest point total this season which currently is at 27 While BH will atleast hit thier average of 23. Now throw in my uncles Ref'ing the game (+7) and Dayton missing a field goal (-3) and we have your final.

BH 30
Dayton  24

Any questions? 8)

Coach Gage has a proven track record and has done a great job in getting Barbers Hill heading in the right direction.  The only negative is the offense is outdated for the current state of high school football.  You have to give credit to the Barbers Hill players for winning all three of their games they have played this year.  They have no control on the competition they have played, and just went out and got the job done each Friday.  The coaching change for the Broncos doesn't seem to have any effect on the program.  The defense has looked (sounded 99.9 KSHN) better than I thought they would at this point, especially considering the competition.  I think both teams will be well coached on Friday, but I think the team with the better athletes will win.  Dayton 42 - Barbers Hill 21

Great line rollinac about the 2 ex-Hillers working for you.  ;D

as an ex-barbers hill student i have to say this is the one game that matters to me. it will definitively have the big hits and hard play that i love to see in football. the eagles are pretty good this year and the broncos are currently the top dogs around those parts so id like to see a change in power. this is the district championship and i think its gonna be one helluva show. SCREW HOMECOMING, IM COMING HOME FOR THE GAME THAT MATTERS!!!! LETS GO EAGLES!!! ;D
BH 30
D  28

BH lost big last year then played great after.Question,how many of those other 19-4a teams ever played a team running the BH offense?Well Dayton did in 2009 playoffs against the 3,500 yd rushing attack Vidor had so defending it we have plenty of film.Problem I see Vidor had a huge OL-BH don't.Dayton by 21+ Herrera is much the better field general reading defenses 8) ::) ;) ;)

Wow, Amazing, Looking at the poll results thusfar, there are actually almost 32% of the Bronco faithful that believe Dayton will hang 40 points or more on BH. Keep in mind this is a team thats given up an average of about 5 points per game in 3 games including 2 pretty decent 20-4a teams. Hey Dayton may or may not win, but 40 to 50 points on BH, no way. They are obviously serving up the purple Kool-Aid at the Dayton Sonic again with free refills. Probably the same guys voting for Obama......Geez, Yeah I know Ike,,,, blah blah blah......

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1061662" timestamp="1316567079"]
Wow, Amazing, Looking at the poll results thusfar, there are actually almost 32% of the Bronco faithful that believe Dayton will hang 40 points or more on BH. Keep in mind this is a team thats given up an average of about 5 points per game in 3 games including 2 pretty decent 20-4a teams. Hey Dayton may or may not win, but 40 to 50 points on BH, no way. They are obviously serving up the purple Kool-Aid at the Dayton Sonic again with free refills. Probably the same guys voting for Obama......Geez, [b]Yeah I know Ike[/b],,,, blah blah blah......
[/quote]You know Tina too?  :o

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1061662" timestamp="1316567079"]
Wow, Amazing, Looking at the poll results thusfar, there are actually almost 32% of the Bronco faithful that believe Dayton will hang 40 points or more on BH. Keep in mind this is a team thats given up an average of about 5 points per game in 3 games including 2 pretty decent 20-4a teams. Hey Dayton may or may not win, but 40 to 50 points on BH, no way. They are obviously serving up the purple Kool-Aid at the Dayton Sonic again with free refills. Probably the same guys voting for Obama......Geez, Yeah I know Ike,,,, blah blah blah......
[/quote]

I'm not saying we will or won't score 40+. But don't be surprised if BH surrenders a much higher total than previous weeks. You had that average against very run heavy teams like Lumberton and Santa Fe.... Nederland likely was too after Raines went down. The game changes a little when an offense is balanced.

Dayton, that logic makes perfect sense.. I can agree with that, just don't see Dayton hanging 40 or 50 points on BH, but will be the first to tell you BH will have to play a near perfect game to win, but it could happen. I see a 7- 10 point spread. Its Dayton's until somebody knocks them off...they've earned that.. BH does have a rock solid LB corp and a pretty solid secondary..

[quote name="rollinac" post="1061416" timestamp="1316548973"]
So I'm guessing with your uncle reffing we won't have to endure the Gage temper tantrum again?  Another onside kick to start the game?  Show up for the National Anthem this time though.
[/quote]

the onside was actually a mess up by the kicker. he got reamed good for that one to. but it was a good way to surprise them i think. my jaw dropped when i saw the onside.

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1061680" timestamp="1316568825"]
Dayton, that logic makes perfect sense.. I can agree with that, just don't see Dayton hanging 40 or 50 points on BH, but will be the first to tell you BH will have to play a near perfect game to win, but it could happen. I see a 7- 10 point spread. Its Dayton's until somebody knocks them off...they've earned that.. BH does have a rock solid LB corp and a pretty solid secondary..
[/quote]

well put...

:D :)[quote name="octfeb" post="1061668" timestamp="1316567895"]
[quote author=FOOTBALLFEVER99 link=topic=88383.msg1061662#msg1061662 date=1316567079]
Wow, Amazing, Looking at the poll results thusfar, there are actually almost 32% of the Bronco faithful that believe Dayton will hang 40 points or more on BH. Keep in mind this is a team thats given up an average of about 5 points per game in 3 games including 2 pretty decent 20-4a teams. Hey Dayton may or may not win, but 40 to 50 points on BH, no way. They are obviously serving up the purple Kool-Aid at the Dayton Sonic again with free refills. Probably the same guys voting for Obama......Geez, [b]Yeah I know Ike[/b],,,, blah blah blah......
[/quote]You know Tina too?  :o
[/quote] :) ;) :D Good one !  ~ I heard Tina is one of Tyrone's babes  !

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060327" timestamp="1316401076"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=88383.msg1060301#msg1060301 date=1316399884]
Dayt 1st 3=Elkins-Ang-Ike Broncos O avg 345 yds per gm    BH 1st 3=Sante Fe-Lumb-Ned O=260 yds per gm  Not just BH but all of 19-4a take notice the thundering purple herd gonna roll and get stronger every week ;)
[/quote]

I see you omitted the defensive stats ;D why don't you throw them up there when you get a chance? 8) The BH offense isn't high flying like Dayton if we get 300 yards against you then your done ;D
[/quote]

Dayton’s defense allowed 28 points and 356 yards vs Fort Bend Elkins
Dayton’s defense allowed 24 points and 404 yards vs Houston Eisenhower
Dayton’s Defense allowed 35 points and 412 yards (21 points in 4th quarter) vs Angleton
Total Yards Allowed by Dayton's Defense = 1,172 yards

Barbers Hill defense allowed 0 points and 56 yards vs Santa Fe
Barbers Hill Defense Allowed 6 points and 195 Yards vs Lumberton
Barbers Hill Defense Allowed 10 points and 281 Yards vs Nederland
Total Yards Allowed by Barbers Hill Defense =  532 yards

"Dayton’s defense allowed 28 points and 356 yards vs Fort Bend Elkins
Dayton’s defense allowed 24 points and 404 yards vs Houston Eisenhower
Dayton’s Defense allowed 35 points and 412 yards (21 points in 4th quarter) vs Angleton
Total Yards Allowed by Dayton's Defense = 1,172 yards

Barbers Hill defense allowed 0 points and 56 yards vs Santa Fe
Barbers Hill Defense Allowed 6 points and 195 Yards vs Lumberton
Barbers Hill Defense Allowed 10 points and 281 Yards vs Nederland
Total Yards Allowed by Barbers Hill Defense =  532 yards"

Santa Fe - Won't make the playoffs
Lumberton - Won't make the playoffs
Nederland - if they lose to Vidor, probably won't make the playoffs.
Barbers Hill has beaten two teams that WON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, and one that is on the border line.
A huge dose of reality hits the hill this week.

BH vs Sante Fe 6-0 in 2nd half- BH vs.Lumb 7-0 @halftime-BH vs Ned 7-7 end of 4 qtrs. BH entire team tot. tds=9 (Andres Herrera qb-13 tds----  BH QB pass 14/28=166 tot.yds=2 tds=0 int  Herrera 51/75=68%=676 yds=8 tds=1int  Angleton 4 gm=1,700 yds  Elkins 4gm=1,315 yds  Ald Ike 4 gm=1,340 yds (all 3 Dayt opponents were in VYPE magazine Houston area top 20 poll-Tsrn top 20 poll-Angleton top 20 DCTF poll- BH must score every qtr. to stay in this game-everytime you go 3 and out/punt you will pay-fumble/int=pay  Broncos have played atheletes w/lots of team speed.Did I forget anything except w/had 2 rb's hurt-19-4a mvp-all dist  QB-Herrera nearing 3,500 pass yd=68%=30 tds=10 int w/7 career playoff games 15-1 in dist 19-4a 09-10;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder