BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

[quote name="bh15" post="1060523" timestamp="1316446017"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060503#msg1060503 date=1316444864]
Heres what I think.... Dayton can, they will, beat BH... in a blow out... I don't think so. Do I hope it is a blow out? OH YEAH MOST DEFINITELY! ;D ... Excuses were made why BH got trucked.. by Dayton last year.. Excuse #1 New Program... #2 almost all players were sick... ??? #3 Dayton payed off the refs. ::) #1 is the only good excuse.... Dayton had players that were sick also.. I personally saw one of them (Dayton) hurling on the field. :o Come on Friday.... Dayton gonna initiate BH new field with their 1st loss. 8)
[/quote]That's 1st loss, not 1st lose. You should have gone to BH. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Oh thanks for the correction... Nay I shouldn't have went to BH.. I have seen people typo on here ALOT more than me who went to BH. I corrected my mistake...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="1060450" timestamp="1316439278"]
LIB I propose a toast to da ant mound 3-0 da 70's champs.Lifting my meds cup w/snapps-hip-hip hoo-ray(hot darn ;D ;D
[/quote]

Better to have been a Champ than never have, never will be a Champ ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1060503" timestamp="1316444864"]
Heres what I think.... Dayton can, they will, beat BH... in a blow out... I don't think so. Do I hope it is a blow out? OH YEAH MOST DEFINITELY! ;D ... Excuses were made why BH got trucked.. by Dayton last year.. Excuse #1 New Program... #2 almost all players were sick... ??? #3 Dayton payed off the refs. ::) #1 is the only good excuse.... Dayton had players that were sick also.. I personally saw one of them (Dayton) hurling on the field. :o Come on Friday.... Dayton gonna initiate BH new field with their 1st lose. 8)
[/quote]

If we play like we did against Nederland you will get your blow out wish >:(  New year new game I can't wait ;D Dayton will definetly be our measuring stick for the season of how much we have improved. I see BH becoming a power in this district as our numbers grow, but until then Dayton is the Queen ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060547" timestamp="1316448316"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060503#msg1060503 date=1316444864]
Heres what I think.... Dayton can, they will, beat BH... in a blow out... I don't think so. Do I hope it is a blow out? OH YEAH MOST DEFINITELY! ;D ... Excuses were made why BH got trucked.. by Dayton last year.. Excuse #1 New Program... #2 almost all players were sick... ??? #3 Dayton payed off the refs. ::) #1 is the only good excuse.... Dayton had players that were sick also.. I personally saw one of them (Dayton) hurling on the field. :o Come on Friday.... Dayton gonna initiate BH new field with their 1st lose. 8)
[/quote]

If we play like we did against Nederland you will get your blow out wish >:(  New year new game I can't wait ;D Dayton will definetly be our measuring stick for the season of how much we have improved. I see BH becoming a power in this district as our numbers grow, [b]but until then Dayton is the Queen [/b];D
[/quote]ROFL  Dayton doesn't sport a tutu wearing mascot, and the only queen round these parts is on the ant mound just saying 8) And BH does have a great thing going... BH will come in second again in district... after all  have you seen the rankings lately... Ya'll are climbing up the ladder of greatness... just not the capital G Greatness of the [b][color=purple]Mighty Dayton Bronco Stampede [/color][/b] ;D

BH will win this one 24 to 17. Dayton will be out played and out coached......Ouch, haven't been able to say either in a number of years... That ought to stir the pot and wake up the purple faithful. Let the fun begin.....Hey if BH wins all the football guys from from Dayton can show up wearing Blue shirts for Sunday morning services at Old River and if BH looses they can all go look for purple at the nearest thrift store and and show up at First Baptist Dayton...

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1060575" timestamp="1316452329"]
BH will win this one 24 to 17. Dayton will be out played and out coached......Ouch, haven't been able to say either in a number of years... That ought to stir the pot and wake up the purple faithful. Let the fun begin.....Hey if BH wins all the football guys from from Dayton can show up wearing Blue shirts for Sunday morning services at Old River and if BH looses they can all go look for purple at the nearest thrift store and and show up at First Baptist Dayton...
[/quote]

You will not catch me in Purple even if they win by 100 ;D

BH will win this one 24 to 17. Dayton will be out played and out coached......Ouch, haven't been able to say either in a number of years... That ought to stir the pot and wake up the purple faithful. Let the fun begin.....Hey if BH wins all the football guys from from Dayton can show up wearing Blue shirts for Sunday morning services at Old River and if [b]BH looses they can all go look for purple at the nearest thrift store and and show up at First Baptist Dayton[/b]...
[/quote]

definitely...

[/quote]

Dude, did you just fall off a turnip truck in Old River Winfree or are you just a BH graduate? Dayton will score 17 in the first quarter. I watched the BH vs Lumberton game, getting outplayed and out coached by BH is something Dayton definitely don't have to worry about for a very long time. Dayton wins 45-7. 

With the athletes dayton has its going to be tough for bh. Here is what gets me about the people from dayton they have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth bh people. Congratulations on being good at football, because y'all don't succeed in anything else, well there some kids who all American burglars and are the best at stealing school property. I think I saw a dayton fan on the corner of I 10 asking for donations he said he use to play football for the broncos, and that was the high point of his life now he is following in the communities foot steps. Oh and while tyrone is eating nachos and cola on the bh payers tax dollars, dayton will begging bh fagain for some more money so they can compete academic wise with the hill, since academics are what help people succeed in life, oh wait high school football in dayton is what helps people succeed

[quote name="cougarshow33" post="1060614" timestamp="1316455637"]
With the athletes dayton has its going to be tough for bh. Here is what gets me about the people from dayton they have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth bh people. Congratulations on being good at football, because y'all don't succeed in anything else, well there some kids who all American burglars and are the best at stealing school property. I think I saw a dayton fan on the corner of I 10 asking for donations he said he use to play football for the broncos, and that was the high point of his life now he is following in the communities foot steps. Oh and while tyrone is eating nachos and cola on the bh payers tax dollars, dayton will begging bh fagain for some more money so they can compete academic wise with the hill, since academics are what help people succeed in life, oh wait high school football in dayton is what helps people succeed
[/quote]

What's funny/sad about your post is that you actually believe it. Most of these posters are just ribbing each other.

Anywho.... Dayton by 14

[/quote] And what I don't get is how is it that BH (who wanna be Broncos) can't see the forest for the trees? ... And I guess there are no BH people (if you can call ya'll that) smack talking about Dayton and other teams. Seems to me that BH is just about the only ones that talk smack about other teams (communities). While your up there on that ant hill..( with your nose in the air) look to your north, when you see a purple dust cloud a brewing...the closer it gets to Friday.. Find you a sink hole to fall in, on that road in front of BH school, cause the Stampede is heading your way...  8)

[/quote]
Do me a favor cougarshow, go back to the start of this thread and count the posts where someone actually bad mouths anothers community. I just did. You'll find that it's the other way around from what you're describing. Yes, we talk football smack, because we can.(Usually) Making fun of a mascount does not count. (Not our fault the big chicken wears a tutu) Sounds like you're the one doing the bad mouthing here. Especially since you insist on pointing out some teenager mistakes. Go ahead rag on the kids some more why don't you. Oh and if you live in a glass house don't throw rocks. Hwy. 90 towns ain't that much different from Htown to Beaumont. Ours just happens to have a good football program.

[/quote]

Cougarshow33, are you a Crosby fan or an older woman looking for young meat? I'm sure Tyrone can help you. I can't believe someone from Crosby wants to compare towns. Tell me, what has Crosby produced, J.R. Towels, he sucks too. Now get off here so you're not late to your greeter job at walmart, I would hate to have to pay for another welfare baby. Maybe folks from Crosby should get off that eagle sack and worry about themselves, your team sure ain't no world beater.

Cant wait till friday if dayton plays like they should I cant c bh beating the bronx. The one thing that worries me is that the kids for dayton need to realize they r the game everybody circles on their calendar most teams in our disrict would rather beat dayton than win a playoff game. So I hope our kids approach this game with the same intensity they did the first 3 games and dont take bh lightly if they do bh will have serious problems if they dont just look at the kp and brenham game anything can happen. Good guys 35 bh 10

[quote name="octfeb" post="1060630" timestamp="1316456633"]
[quote author=cougarshow33 link=topic=88383.msg1060614#msg1060614 date=1316455637]
[/quote] And what I don't get is how is it that BH (who wanna be Broncos) can't see the forest for the trees? ... And I guess there are no BH people (if you can call ya'll that) smack talking about Dayton and other teams. Seems to me that BH is just about the only ones that talk smack about other teams (communities). While your up there on that ant hill..( with your nose in the air) look to your north, when you see a purple dust cloud a brewing...the closer it gets to Friday.. Find you a sink hole to fall in, on that road in front of BH school, cause the Stampede is heading your way...  8)
[/quote]

and black people want to be white right? this is just dumb.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1060630" timestamp="1316456633"]
[quote author=cougarshow33 link=topic=88383.msg1060614#msg1060614 date=1316455637]
[/quote]

I hope you don't actually believe that anyone at BH would want to be a Bronco LOL ;D Yes I dream for one day that my kids can go to a school that cares nothing about anything but football! There are other things in life and once graduation hits and they see the BH kids going to college and actually passing courses they will re think how great it was being a Bronco LOL ;D

Cougar hit most of that stuff right on the head! We don't admire Broncos we pitty them 8) Goodluck in Football because you will be working for us later on :P

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1060701" timestamp="1316460795"]
Cant wait till friday if dayton plays like they should I cant c bh beating the bronx. The one thing that worries me is that the kids for dayton need to realize they r the game everybody circles on their calendar most teams in our disrict would rather beat dayton than win a playoff game. So I hope our kids approach this game with the same intensity they did the first 3 games and dont take bh lightly if they do bh will have serious problems if they dont just look at the kp and brenham game anything can happen. Good guys 35 bh 10
[/quote]

This statement is not true. Crosby and BH are fine if they lose to Dayton as long as we go 3-4 deep in playoffs i'll take a loss every year for a playoff win. Because beating dayton doesn't get kids scholarships its beating teams in playoffs and being one of those 32/64 teams left so that the scouts go to the game and find new kids that are good enough to play college ball.

Now do we want to beat Dayton? Absolutely but it is not the most important goal year to year.

p.s. cougar show just leave it alone, football is everything for dayton and it will always be. Let them have their ranting, it's not worth bad mouthing a town, its simple if certain dayton fans want to make blanket statements let them it shows their ignorance. However i know there are some very friendly dayton fans that are passionate, and intelligible. Friogal? where you at? have seen you this year?

[quote name="oldrock" post="1060722" timestamp="1316461720"]
I'm lost.  Can someone direct me to the Barbers Hill vs Dayton football thread for SETXsports? It used to be here.
[/quote]

Its just to the left of your mama ;D

Just messing not sure what elese there is to say. BH can say I think we are not going to get beat to bad then 10 Dayton fans tell us that we are all nuts! we are going to get our butts handed to us. So ....... Your Mama

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060715" timestamp="1316461309"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060630#msg1060630 date=1316456633]
[/quote]

I hope you don't actually believe that anyone at BH would want to be a Bronco LOL ;D Yes I dream for one day that my kids can go to a school that cares nothing about anything but football! There are other things in life and once graduation hits and they see the BH kids going to college and actually passing courses they will re think how great it was being a Bronco LOL ;D

Cougar hit most of that stuff right on the head! We don't admire Broncos we pitty them 8) Goodluck in Football because you will be working for us later on :P
[/quote][sub][/sub]

I will never work at that car wash you manage there on 565 in Winfree. I make most of my money right there in BH, I own a wife sitting business, I take care of wives while their husbands work, hunt , fish , or just spend time with their special friends from Crosby.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1060710" timestamp="1316461088"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060630#msg1060630 date=1316456633]
[/quote]

[b]and black people want to be white right? this is just dumb.[/b]
[/quote] ??? and that was even dumber... gezzz you need to lighten up....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder