BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of Lee Corso...."NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND/GOOBER!"

Granted BH isn't real fast to begin with but all this talk of 54 points and big blow outs is just a load of BS(Bronco$*#@)  ;D

This one will be a good ole fashioned bare knuckle brawl. Kind of like the ones that take place at The Family Reunion in Dayton (there's only one because yall's family tree doesn't have any branches :-* :-*) when yall start fighting over Gertrude and Maggie Jane.  ;D

The LBs over at BH are getting tired of all of these fans saying that their team is going to put up 40+ points on them every week.  They have decided that if they go ahead and knock The Purple Mr. Ed's teeth out and hold them to less than 20 points that maybe everybody else will shut up.  :-X  I have a feeling that Reuter, Dolan, McSwain and Sexton are gonna be droppin hammers all over our pretty new turf.  8)  8)

BH Eagles        20
Purple Mr. Eds  17

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1059014" timestamp="1316270832"]

Granted BH isn't real fast to begin with but all this talk of 54 points and big blow outs is just a load of BS(Bronco$*#@)  ;D

This one will be a good ole fashioned bare knuckle brawl. Kind of like the ones that take place at The Family Reunion in Dayton (there's only one because yall's family tree doesn't have any branches :-* :-*) when yall start fighting over Gertrude and Maggie Jane.  ;D

The LBs over at BH are getting tired of all of these fans saying that their team is going to put up 40+ points on them every week.  They have decided that if they go ahead and knock The Purple Mr. Ed's teeth out and hold them to less than 20 points that maybe everybody else will shut up.  :-X  I have a feeling that Reuter, Dolan, McSwain and Sexton are gonna be droppin [s][b]hammers[/b][/s] [b]their pants to take a spankin[/b] all over our pretty new turf.  8)  8)

BH Eagles          0
Purple Mr. Eds  54
[/quote]
You had a typo but I fixed it for ya blitz  ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1059021" timestamp="1316271325"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=88383.msg1059014#msg1059014 date=1316270832]

The LBs over at BH are getting tired of all of these fans saying that their team is going to put up 40+ points on them every week.  They have decided that if they go ahead and knock The Purple Mr. Ed's teeth out and hold them to less than 20 points that maybe everybody else will shut up.  :-X  I have a feeling that Reuter, Dolan, McSwain and Sexton are gonna be droppin [s][b]hammers[/b][/s] [b]their pants to take a spankin[/b] all over our pretty new turf.  8)  8)

BH Eagles          0
Purple Mr. Eds  54
[/quote]
[/quote]

We don't "get down like that" in The Hill BRONX ROX  :D :D

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1059025" timestamp="1316271665"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88383.msg1059021#msg1059021 date=1316271325]

BH Eagles          0
Purple Mr. Eds  54
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
My bad just seen all those pretty tu-tus on da sidelines and made me wonder  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1059028" timestamp="1316271933"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=88383.msg1059025#msg1059025 date=1316271665]

BH Eagles          0
Purple Mr. Eds  54
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
My bad just seen all those pretty tu-tus on da sidelines and made me wonder  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That freaking mascot gets us EVERYTIME!  We need to start a petition to remove that dang tutu!  Makes it too hard to talk trash on here  ;D  ;D

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1059044" timestamp="1316273423"]
Well at least its a blue tutu...and no bow on the head.  Lord knows I've seen it with a pink one on and a pink bow to match - looks like Glee and Walt Disney had a baby.  Makes me wanna vomit!  >:(
[/quote]Umm look on the fence.... the purple and pink tutu I'm sure one of those will be on the bird come Friday. :o

[quote name="octfeb" post="1059046" timestamp="1316273571"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=88383.msg1059044#msg1059044 date=1316273423]
Well at least its a blue tutu...and no bow on the head.  Lord knows I've seen it with a pink one on and a pink bow to match - looks like Glee and Walt Disney had a baby.  Makes me wanna vomit!  >:(
[/quote]Umm look on the fence.... the purple and pink tutu I'm sure one of those will be on the bird come Friday. :o
[/quote]

As long as it aint the PURPLE one!  ;D

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1059035" timestamp="1316272352"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88383.msg1059028#msg1059028 date=1316271933]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=88383.msg1059025#msg1059025 date=1316271665]

BH Eagles          0
Purple Mr. Eds  54
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
That freaking mascot gets us EVERYTIME!  [b]We need to start a petition to remove that dang tutu! [/b] Makes it too hard to talk trash on here  ;D  ;D
[/quote]
  I saw the new mascot proposal that is going to be presented at the next BH school board meeting.  I like the replacement option that recieved the most votes. ;) ;D ;D ;D

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/adamantrapps.jpg/][IMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5782/adamantrapps.jpg[/img][/URL]

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1059083" timestamp="1316277041"]
Well if that's the case I'm sure there are plenty of Daytonians that could qualify as our next mascot!  Tryouts are this Friday night at 7pm in Eagle Stadium...you will only be considered if you're wearing purple!  ;D  ;D
[/quote]
  DANG........ I had my BH89 pretty pink "THE HILL WAS FOR REAL" shirt picked out for da game.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1059113" timestamp="1316281020"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=88383.msg1059100#msg1059100 date=1316279557]
Keep talking down on those BH LB's; just make sure Dayton's chinstraps are on tight come Friday night.
[/quote]

Nobody is talking down the BH LB's, in fact you brought it up.  There is one thing that you might have forgotten, you can't hit what you can't catch.
[/quote]Speed baby, speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="knightrider" post="1059260" timestamp="1316296081"]
Question, Does your visitors section have a wheel chair section to sit? I have a friend coming from Spring to see this coming game. :-[
[/quote]Oh thats a good question... I also need to know the answer to that.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1059371" timestamp="1316303930"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=88383.msg1059260#msg1059260 date=1316296081]
Question, Does your visitors section have a wheel chair section to sit? I have a friend coming from Spring to see this coming game. :-[
[/quote]Oh thats a good question... I also need to know the answer to that.
[/quote]Yup, He's a Bronco follower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123