BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

And now, the game that we have all been waiting for.

[move][color=purple][size=24pt]THE SMACK IS BACK[/size][/color][/move]

I will start with this.  IF Dayton hung 44 on Eisenhower, how many points do you think the Broncos will score against the Eagles?  I'm going to start with a nice round number, something like 54 at the very least. 

Fly away Eagles, you want no part of what is coming next Friday night.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1058726" timestamp="1316228589"]
I'll throw the first BH post out.  ;D

Dayton sucks
Purple Sucks
Ike Sucks
Elkins Suck
Tyron's mom ............well............ is  a very nice lady 8)
[/quote]

If we suck, I can't wait to see what you say about your Eagles next Friday night.

Don't know if much will be said on this thread this year. Dayton is playing good and BH is playing good, but after the fumble fest in Nederland last week I don't have a good feeling about this one :-\  BH's D has to play lights out and the Offense has to hold on to the ball and score. Dayton would have to get a case of the fumbles for BH to win in my honest opinion.

Good news is that most of our relatives will be officiating the game :o Thank you in advance Uncle Jimmy 8)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1058750" timestamp="1316229521"]
Yall beat an inner-city nonbody school.  Good LORD, at least play a Santa Fe or some other powerhouse like that.  ;D ;D  We are gonna bring that TuTu toting Eagle and flauck your neck bones Friday.
[/quote]

Ok maybe a little may be said ;D

oh, u got rhymes now? don't make utilize slant rhyme or iambic anything up in this sumbuck.

BHFANS have lots of hope,
their heart says win
their head says nope

They think they can
They think they will
until they realize,
they're Barbers Hill

So practice hard,
believe you're great
and when the anthem plays,
don't be late

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1058726" timestamp="1316228589"]

Dayton sucks
Purple Sucks
Ike Sucks
Elkins Suck
[/quote]

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1058754" timestamp="1316229651"]
oh, u got rhymes now? don't make utilize slant rhyme or iambic anything up in this sumbuck.

their heart says win
their head says nope

They think they can
They think they will
until they realize,
they're Barbers Hill

So practice hard,
believe you're great
don't be late

[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1058726#msg1058726 date=1316228589]

Dayton sucks
Purple Sucks
Ike Sucks
Elkins Suck
[/quote]
[/quote]

Nice rap G ;D Well ladies and Octfeb its bed time for me! Got some football in the morning to attend ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1058758" timestamp="1316229970"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=88383.msg1058754#msg1058754 date=1316229651]

their heart says win
their head says nope

They think they can
They think they will
until they realize,
they're Barbers Hill

So practice hard,
believe you're great
don't be late

[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1058726#msg1058726 date=1316228589]

Dayton sucks
Purple Sucks
Ike Sucks
Elkins Suck
[/quote]
[/quote]

Nice rap G ;D Well ladies and Octfeb its bed time for me! Got some football in the morning to attend ;D
[/quote]

Speaking of ladies, how's the wife doing and what time are you leaving in the morning?    [move][size=8pt]ZING[/size][/move]

This game will start another year of 19-4A beat downs ;D  I'm just wandering if there gonna be any fans left after half time or is it gonna look like last year with BHFAN with a "THE HILL WAS FOR REAL" sign and BH89 having to be talked down from ledge of the press box. ;D  I'm just wandering if any of those so called BH faithful willing to make any friendly wagers ;)  I'm thinking something along the lines of a pink tu-tu and The Hamburger Depot involved but we can always throw in one of those Ric Flair chops to tha chest or a midget wrestler for a day deals that Tyrone is famous for. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tyrone....where you been??  Did you move to Missouri City or something?  I got a feeling this is gonna be a much closer game than last year.  BH will be disciplined and well coached and I'm guessing won't fumble 72 times like last year.  Dayton needs to get un-nicked-up as well.  Still think too much talent in North Old River for South Old River to handle.  42-14.

To all the women on the Hill, I'm going to spend all week cleaning up my shante so you'll feel comfortable.  There may be a considerable line for an audience with Biggums.  My suggestion would be to apply a liberal amount of DEET to your skin because the mosquitos are pretty tough. And no, there is no need to worry, I don't mind it one bit when womens be smelling like bug spray. Now if you want to move to the head of the line, I suggest that you slather yourself up with meat drippings or bbq sauce prior to arrival.  If there is anything Tyrone loves more than a sweet BH lady that smells like bug spray, it's a sweet BH lady that smells like Bar-B-Q.

#1  Word is the closest Walgreens to Barbers Hill is sold out of Zoloft and all their heartburn medicine.
#2  The Broncos just put up 28 points on a probable 5A playoff team in ONE QUARTER.
#3  The Broncos defensive secondary is playing lights out!

I foresee by the 4th quarter there won't be many Hill fans in the stands.  They just can't stomach watching the beat down that is about to take place.  The Broncos aren't bringing 2 by 4's this Friday, they will be swinging 4 by 4's.  The Eagles had better score on one of their first two or three possessions or this might just be as bad as last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0