BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON: THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT

How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Broncos score on the Eagles?

• 0 - 10
    • 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 -40
    • 40 -50
    • 50 +

[quote name="broncoman" post="1060730" timestamp="1316462249"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1060715#msg1060715 date=1316461309]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060630#msg1060630 date=1316456633]
[quote author=cougarshow33 link=topic=88383.msg1060614#msg1060614 date=1316455637]
With the athletes dayton has its going to be tough for bh. Here is what gets me about the people from dayton they have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth bh people. Congratulations on being good at football, because y'all don't succeed in anything else, well there some kids who all American burglars and are the best at stealing school property. I think I saw a dayton fan on the corner of I 10 asking for donations he said he use to play football for the broncos, and that was the high point of his life now he is following in the communities foot steps. Oh and while tyrone is eating nachos and cola on the bh payers tax dollars, dayton will begging bh fagain for some more money so they can compete academic wise with the hill, since academics are what help people succeed in life, oh wait high school football in dayton is what helps people succeed
[/quote] And what I don't get is how is it that BH (who wanna be Broncos) can't see the forest for the trees? ... And I guess there are no BH people (if you can call ya'll that) smack talking about Dayton and other teams. Seems to me that BH is just about the only ones that talk smack about other teams (communities). While your up there on that ant hill..( with your nose in the air) look to your north, when you see a purple dust cloud a brewing...the closer it gets to Friday.. Find you a sink hole to fall in, on that road in front of BH school, cause the Stampede is heading your way...  8)
[/quote]

I hope you don't actually believe that anyone at BH would want to be a Bronco LOL ;D Yes I dream for one day that my kids can go to a school that cares nothing about anything but football! There are other things in life and once graduation hits and they see the BH kids going to college and actually passing courses they will re think how great it was being a Bronco LOL ;D

Cougar hit most of that stuff right on the head! We don't admire Broncos we pitty them 8) Goodluck in Football because you will be working for us later on :P
[/quote][sub][/sub]

I will never work at that car wash you manage there on 565 in Winfree. I make most of my money right there in BH, I own a wife sitting business, I take care of wives while their husbands work, hunt , fish , or just spend time with their special friends from Crosby.
[/quote]

I know your full of it now. Dayton men can't handle nor afford a BH women! Why do you think they are here in the first place.  ;D cant yall just be happy passing around Octfeb :o

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAP YAP YAP! Friday will not come quick enough. To borrow another poster's description:
Bring it you bunch of [color=purple]"Purple MR. EDs."  WILBURRRR!![/color]  ;D ;D ;D  Quit yappin' and just BRING IT. Whatever happens, happens. We will slug it out with you no matter what and just let the chips fall where they may. In case you're not sure what I meant:

[move][size=18pt][color=blue][b][size=24pt]JUST BRING IT  JUST BRING IT  JUST BRING IT  JUST BRING IT [/size][/b][/color][/size][/move]

Let's have a good game guys.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060753" timestamp="1316463451"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=88383.msg1060730#msg1060730 date=1316462249]
[quote author=cougarshow33 link=topic=88383.msg1060614#msg1060614 date=1316455637]
With the athletes dayton has its going to be tough for bh. Here is what gets me about the people from dayton they have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth bh people. Congratulations on being good at football, because y'all don't succeed in anything else, well there some kids who all American burglars and are the best at stealing school property. I think I saw a dayton fan on the corner of I 10 asking for donations he said he use to play football for the broncos, and that was the high point of his life now he is following in the communities foot steps. Oh and while tyrone is eating nachos and cola on the bh payers tax dollars, dayton will begging bh fagain for some more money so they can compete academic wise with the hill, since academics are what help people succeed in life, oh wait high school football in dayton is what helps people succeed
[/quote] And what I don't get is how is it that BH (who wanna be Broncos) can't see the forest for the trees? ... And I guess there are no BH people (if you can call ya'll that) smack talking about Dayton and other teams. Seems to me that BH is just about the only ones that talk smack about other teams (communities). While your up there on that ant hill..( with your nose in the air) look to your north, when you see a purple dust cloud a brewing...the closer it gets to Friday.. Find you a sink hole to fall in, on that road in front of BH school, cause the Stampede is heading your way...  8)
[/quote]

I hope you don't actually believe that anyone at BH would want to be a Bronco LOL ;D Yes I dream for one day that my kids can go to a school that cares nothing about anything but football! There are other things in life and once graduation hits and they see the BH kids going to college and actually passing courses they will re think how great it was being a Bronco LOL ;D

Cougar hit most of that stuff right on the head! We don't admire Broncos we pitty them 8) Goodluck in Football because you will be working for us later on :P
[/quote][sub][/sub]

I will never work at that car wash you manage there on 565 in Winfree. I make most of my money right there in BH, I own a wife sitting business, I take care of wives while their husbands work, hunt , fish , or just spend time with their special friends from Crosby.
[/quote]

I know your full of it now. Dayton men can't handle nor afford a BH women! Why do you think they are here in the first place.  ;D cant yall just be happy passing around Octfeb :o
[/quote]

I know, I'm just picking with you, besides the women in BH are like everything else there, overrated and underused.
Oh crap, I hope my sisters don't read this site, they live in BH. Lol

ALL RIGHT JUST GOT BACK FROM PRACTICE TODAY AND SEEN THE NEW PLAYBOOK DA BRONX GONNA RUN.  WOW THE COACHES BROKE THIS GAME PLAN DOWN TO THREE EASY STEPS. DA MOUND IS GONNIN DOWN.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/2killdahill.gif/][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3239/2killdahill.gif[/img][/URL]

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060715" timestamp="1316461309"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

;) Couldn't resist but I've got 2 Ex-Hillers working for me

[quote name="rollinac" post="1060912" timestamp="1316479599"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They should be ashamed ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060918" timestamp="1316480167"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=88383.msg1060912#msg1060912 date=1316479599]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They should be ashamed ;D
[/quote]

51 weeks out of the year they aren't :D....I'm skipping the brothel jokes this time ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1060900" timestamp="1316478810"]
ALL RIGHT JUST GOT BACK FROM PRACTICE TODAY AND SEEN THE NEW PLAYBOOK DA BRONX GONNA RUN.  WOW THE COACHES BROKE THIS GAME PLAN DOWN TO THREE EASY STEPS. DA MOUND IS GONNIN DOWN.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/2killdahill.gif/][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3239/2killdahill.gif[/img][/URL]
[/quote]

Classic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1060753" timestamp="1316463451"]
[/quote]

[/quote][sub][/sub]

[/quote]

[/quote] Now you know you ain't right sayin that..... But ima let you slide on that one.....  ::) stuff like that just shows your lack of class... kidding or not. ::)

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1060966" timestamp="1316483014"]
cougarshow33...you've got to do better.  I'm deeply disappointed in the quality of your posts.  I see you trying to be funny and you almost get there, but you come up a little short.  Something to work on.  I don't think I can post anymore until you come through for me and give us all a legitimate chuckle.

Coming up a little short? That's the story of cougarshow33's life.

[/quote]

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1060575" timestamp="1316452329"]
BH will win this one 24 to 17. Dayton will be out played and out coached......Ouch, haven't been able to say either in a number of years... That ought to stir the pot and wake up the purple faithful. Let the fun begin.....Hey if BH wins all the football guys from from Dayton can show up wearing Blue shirts for Sunday morning services at Old River and if BH looses they can all go look for purple at the nearest thrift store and and show up at First Baptist Dayton...
[/quote]

See you Sunday!!

[quote name="octfeb" post="1060988" timestamp="1316484448"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1060753#msg1060753 date=1316463451]
[/quote]

[/quote][sub][/sub]

[/quote]

[/quote] Now you know you ain't right sayin that..... But ima let you slide on that one.....  ::) stuff like that just shows your lack of class... kidding or not. ::)
[/quote]

Oh come on now OctFeb ;D You don't jump on your fellow Dayton posters when they are talking about what they do with our BH Women 8)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1060979" timestamp="1316483810"]
Yall are going to love my preview for this game tomorrow morning.  Until then, all I got to say is that BH better be hoping they score at least twice in the first half.  If they don't the game could end with Coach Hancock using the Dayton Ponies to run out the clock in victory formation.
[/quote]

I don't know if you now how Star Wars turned out, but I wouldn't have put BH as the rebels 8) Don't make us use the force ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1061123" timestamp="1316521466"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060988#msg1060988 date=1316484448]
[/quote]

[/quote][sub][/sub]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh come on now OctFeb ;D You don't jump on your fellow Dayton posters when they are talking about what they do with our BH Women 8)
[/quote] Oh come on now.. they talking bout women in general.... And they aren't me.... You wanna talk bout Dayton Women in general then by all means go ahead.... But don't talk bout me personally in that fashion...  >:(

[quote name="octfeb" post="1061137" timestamp="1316522885"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88383.msg1061123#msg1061123 date=1316521466]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88383.msg1060988#msg1060988 date=1316484448]
[/quote]

[/quote][sub][/sub]

[/quote]

I know your full of it now. Dayton men can't handle nor afford a BH women! Why do you think they are here in the first place.  ;D cant yall just be happy passing around [size=18pt][b]Liltex[/b][/size] :o
[/quote]

[/quote] Oh come on now.. they talking bout women in general.... And they aren't me.... You wanna talk bout Dayton Women in general then by all means go ahead.... But don't talk bout me personally in that fashion...  >:(
[/quote]

Understood  >:( I have updated my post ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder