Ideal 2024-25 Pre-District Schedule for Your Team

PN-G bamatex

The 2023 season has been over for four days now, so naturally, it's time to talk about the 2024 season.

Post-realignment, who do you want your team to play in pre-district during the 2024-25 seasons?

I'll start. For PN-G, in order of preference, I want:

• Port Arthur Memorial;
  • Silsbee;
  • Barbers Hill;
  • Jasper; and/or
  • West Orange-Stark.

I suspect PN-G will be in a weaker (though possibly larger) district next year, so I want a more thorough pre-district test to prepare us for the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, PN-G bamatex said:

The 2023 season has been over for four days now, so naturally, it's time to talk about the 2024 season.

Post-realignment, who do you want your team to play in pre-district during the 2024-25 seasons?

I'll start. For PN-G, in order of preference, I want:

• Port Arthur Memorial;
  • Silsbee;
  • Barbers Hill;
  • Jasper; and/or
  • West Orange-Stark.

I suspect PN-G will be in a weaker (though possibly larger) district next year, so I want a more thorough pre-district test to prepare us for the playoffs.

Silsbee only returning 3 starters i believe. Hopefully we can get on a roll

Nederland: 

WOS/Jasper/PAM/ Laporte/ Louisiana school would be fun seeing how McNeese is doing that border war in basketball right now got me thinking it would be fun to see like Lamar host games 1 Friday Night, 3 Saturday and McNeese do the same thing and the the next year you go the opposite where you was and play a new opponent or something kinda like Nederland and PNG did with Brehnam and Lamarque back in 06 and 07… SETX vs SWLA

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Nederland: 

WOS/Jasper/PAM/ Laporte/ Louisiana school would be fun seeing how McNeese is doing that border war in basketball right now got me thinking it would be fun to see like Lamar host games 1 Friday Night, 3 Saturday and McNeese do the same thing and the the next year you go the opposite where you was and play a new opponent or something kinda like Nederland and PNG did with Brehnam and Lamarque back in 06 and 07… SETX vs SWLA

That would be fun 

6 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Silsbee only returning 3 starters i believe. Hopefully we can get on a roll

Silsbee’s always one of the best teams in 4ADII. Even if young, y’all will have the talent to be competitive.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The projected districts has us in a district of 7 teams, which means 4 non district games.  If this is the case, I’d want…

1. PN-G

2. Channelview

3. Mongomery

4. Fort Bend Hightower

Yeah that Mongomery game would be a doozy. Now where is Mongomery located? 🤔

30 minutes ago, FearTheSpear said:

I’m assuming PNG might be in a weaker district this upcoming season so they should schedule a tough out of district schedule.  

If 4 games I want:

@Katy (this needs to happen)

vs PAM

@WOS

vs Silsbee 

Katy would be good. Also, Father against son....would be awesome!