Ideal 2024-25 Pre-District Schedule for Your Team

PN-G bamatex

7 hours ago, FearTheSpear said:

I’m assuming PNG might be in a weaker district this upcoming season so they should schedule a tough out of district schedule.  

If 4 games I want:

@Katy (this needs to happen)

vs PAM

@WOS

vs Silsbee 

I’d LOVE to see a JOSEPH Bowl!!  Father vs Son and 2 of the BEST fan bases in the STATE…THAT would be “LEGENDARY”!

19 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

You’re decking the halls with that non-district schedule. “fa la la la la”

La vega- already scheduled 

LaMarque- let people get a feel for what's to come

La Grange- I've got a coupon for one free night at the ranch 

Shoemaker- only way he's coming back to DRH

7 hours ago, FearTheSpear said:

I’m assuming PNG might be in a weaker district this upcoming season so they should schedule a tough out of district schedule.  

If 4 games I want:

@Katy (this needs to happen)

vs PAM

@WOS

vs Silsbee 

Why would you play down a classification.  You just won the state championship in 5A.

if I were 2 of those teams above ( WOS/Silsbee) I wouldn’t schedule PNG.  I know those 2 schools are afraid.  PNG shouldn’t schedule them. No win situation.

8 minutes ago, oldman said:

Why would you play down a classification.  You just won the state championship in 5A.

if I were 2 of those teams above ( WOS/Silsbee) I wouldn’t schedule PNG.  I know those 2 schools are afraid.  PNG shouldn’t schedule them. No win situation.

You really don’t have a choice unless you want to travel more during non district play.  It’s the reason we played BU the last 2 seasons, they were 6A by classification but worse than either of the 4a schools I mentioned 

On 12/24/2023 at 6:02 PM, PAT00 said:

I heard North Shore is looking for a week 1 and 2 team to play. 

If North Shore would have us, I would love for PNG to play them. It would be a great way to see size and speed far superior to what we’ll face in the playoffs. But, I’m going to surprise myself and echo Coach Izzy - I don’t know that North Shore benefits that much from playing us, in terms of playoff prep. We have our own significant size on the line, and we’re going to be well-coached, so we can help them get ready for the regular season, but I don’t think we’d help them get ready for Duncanville. But, let’s pretend it can happen and schedule: 

PAM

North Shore

Summer Creek 

On 12/20/2023 at 4:23 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't see it.

lol don't bet on it. the UIL always treats us like gypsies. even put us in Reg 2 a few realignment ago.

I would like to stay in same District personally. same pre district replacing Palestine with PAM or PNG.

Kincaid, Franklin LSSS PNG/PAM

15 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

If North Shore would have us, I would love for PNG to play them. It would be a great way to see size and speed far superior to what we’ll face in the playoffs. But, I’m going to surprise myself and echo Coach Izzy - I don’t know that North Shore benefits that much from playing us, in terms of playoff prep. We have our own significant size on the line, and we’re going to be well-coached, so we can help them get ready for the regular season, but I don’t think we’d help them get ready for Duncanville. But, let’s pretend it can happen and schedule: 

PAM

North Shore

Summer Creek 

Y’all go 1-2 with that and you guys will repeat.(love what y’all got going)

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

For Titans 

PNG

Nederland 

(becoming fun rivals)

Summer Creek

CE King

I think the 2024 team needs this.

We'll never play Summer Creek while Coach KRH there, now Aldine Nimitz is a totally different story with Coach Harmon. That could happen. And it wont be friendly I can promise you that 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guessing we will be in a 7 team district in 5AD1. 

1. Denton Guyer (6A)- Coach Jones said this one was locked in.

2. Southlake Carroll (6A)- historic program, I'm confident we lose this game but we need to really challenge ourselves. 

3. Longview (6A)- top tier ETX program that is tough and plays good defense. 

4. North Crowley/Cedar Hill (6A)- Whichever program projects to be better these next two seasons. We need to find another tough 6A program that will help us get ready for the playoffs. 

On 12/29/2023 at 6:57 AM, AledoAlumni said:

Guessing we will be in a 7 team district in 5AD1. 

1. Denton Guyer (6A)- Coach Jones said this one was locked in.

2. Southlake Carroll (6A)- historic program, I'm confident we lose this game but we need to really challenge ourselves. 

3. Longview (6A)- top tier ETX program that is tough and plays good defense. 

4. North Crowley/Cedar Hill (6A)- Whichever program projects to be better these next two seasons. We need to find another tough 6A program that will help us get ready for the playoffs. 

Man, y’all have set the bar as far as championship programs. Y’all would be good in 6A too. A well oiled machine in Aledo where you can plug kids in and continue winning.