***UIL State Championship Thread***

PhatMack19

14 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Man Kay didn’t call one play on defense 😂😂😂 the same DC who was calling plays for the past 3 state titles is still calling them. Y’all be so damn clueless…

I call BS on that.   He was a defensive coach for a long time.    And a very successful one.   If you can’t connect the dots of him leaving, and them taking a giant step back on defense, that’s on you.

I wasn’t born yesterday.   I know how it works.    They would be a much better defensive team with him there.   Period. 

12 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

I call BS on that.   He was a defensive coach for a long time.    And a very successful one.   If you can’t connect the dots of him leaving, and them taking a giant step back on defense, that’s on you.

I wasn’t born yesterday.   I know how it works.    They would be a much better defensive team with him there.   Period. 

No need to connect the dots…I was apart of the defensive staff for 6 years! Kay had nothing to do with the defense from play calling to personnel. Kay ran the special teams & the scout team during practices…Garrett Cross has been the DC since Kay took over as head coach & has ran the show & called every defensive play since. 

Btw statically NS is better defensively than they were last year 

1 minute ago, Austin1985 said:

I was one of them.  You don't play in the state game with a suspect Oline but that's just me.....

Also, Bailey's not 100% and it showed on that long run which only ended in a fg....

They not good bro…I’m telling you what I know. But correct Bailey isn’t 100% but that doesn’t have any effect on the outcome of this one. NS defense hasn’t showed up today so it wouldn’t matter offense hasn’t necessarily been the issue 

2 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

😂😂😂😂 y'all say anything. 15-0 as a first year HC and they gone run him out of town? He’s a coveted NS alum too btw 😂😂

Maybe they should switch him to the other school in the ISD and watch him take that Team to a 15-0 record and appearances at state….  I mean, they do want it even accross the board, huh?

9 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

No need to connect the dots…I was apart of the defensive staff for 6 years! Kay had nothing to do with the defense from play calling to personnel. Kay ran the special teams & the scout team during practices…Garrett Cross has been the DC since Kay took over as head coach & has ran the show & called every defensive play since. 

Btw statically NS is better defensively than they were last year 

I bet!

Like Belichek don’t have anything to do with defense.    Like Saban and Gary Joseph don’t have anything to do with defense. 

Defensive coaches that turn head coach don’t lose their identity.

North Shore don’t give up 35 halfway through the 3rd with him on the sideline.   Head coach or DC!