***UIL State Championship Thread***

PhatMack19

5 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

It make a lot of sense you don’t know nothing about what you talking about…you ain’t play ball past HS & probably never touched the field. Lol

You couldn’t make as a freshman coach… couldn’t make it at TCU… part of Ozens worst football teams keep beating that chest little boy. 

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

Never wanted too. I loved my time in the Navy that was my dream job had a blast and would do it all over again in a heart beat. 

Yet you pretending to be knowledgeable about something you never done L O L

I guess you’re more credible cause you went to the navy & post on SETX huh? Lol

59 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

In 2018 we gave up over 400 yards rushing to DV…guess who was head coach? Lol you speaking on what you have no clue about seriously 

How many points did NS give up?

I don’t care if gave up 800 yards!   You gave up fewer points and won the game.

Kay’s presence is being missed.   I don’t care if you coached there 35 years and were there with Aymond since 94.

I’ve seen enough NS football since 1992 to have an opinion, and know what kind of defense they are currently playing.

3 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

How many points did NS give up?

I don’t care if gave up 800 yards!   You gave up fewer points and won the game.

Kay’s presence is being missed.   I don’t care if you coached there 35 years and were there with Aymond since 94.

I’ve seen enough NS football since 1992 to have an opinion, and know what kind of defense they are currently playing.

Your opinion makes no sense because they’re playing the type of defense they’re been playing since Kay & Aymond was there. The DC has been there since 2003…

Again Kay had NOTHING to do with running the defense. In 2019 we gave up 35 at half to Atascocita in the 4th round of the playoffs…guess who was the head coach? 

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Yet you pretending to be knowledgeable about something you never done L O L

I guess you’re more credible cause you went to the navy & post on SETX huh? Lol

You are correct, never coached but because someone never coached before can’t have an opinion on the subject. Interesting take.