Parting Shot

UT alum

You need help. TDS is alive and thriving. No wonder you believe in Manmade Global Warming...your ability to ignore facts coupled with selective outrage and the ability to perform mental gymnastics with "disinformation" is a site to behold.

I watched the first 30 seconds...and that is all it took. I don't know whether to laugh (some more) at you, or really feel sorry for you. Trump was referring to MS13 gang members. He said this right after news broke of many slayings by illegal MS13 gang members around the country. This was his vow to rid the U.S. of these animals. His language was spot on and appropriate. You think this is proof of him having issues...when it literally exposes your issues.

You say we don't have the guts to watch it. Well your right. I, along with any other person with two functioning brain cells, can instantly see this nutcase propaganda for what it is worth. Only brainwashed Liberal sheeple would find this crap worth wasting time over.

Have a nice life stewing in your hatred.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

For all you “free thinking revolutionaries” out there, I’m done with your fascist rhetoric and fawning after a chicken hearted wannabe dictator.  This is my last post. Choke on it.(though I reckon few, if any of you have the guts to watch all of it).

I forgot to quote you. I want to make sure you get the notification that you have a reply that you don't want you to miss. 

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

For all you “free thinking revolutionaries” out there, I’m done with your fascist rhetoric and fawning after a chicken hearted wannabe dictator.  This is my last post. Choke on it.(though I reckon few, if any of you have the guts to watch all of it).

We can tell you’re not a free thinker. CNN lmfao. Using excerpts here and there trying to compare Trump to Hitler is laughable. But if course you and your ilk fall for it every time. No wonder you are so easily conquered. Even in this video, Trump didn’t call his political opponents vermin, even though the term fits. He was referring to antifa, blm, ms13, and the like. You’re telling me you side with these vermin? Then I’m glad that’s your last post because I don’t deal with communists. 

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Whatever will we do?  How will we know how to think?  Who will tell us what to think?  That won’t be your last post and you know it.  UT/Austin has taught you to spread liberalism to all points of the state and nation.   

I do not mind alternative viewpoints.  I do not mind differing opinions.  I personally believe that the division in our country is bad for our country.  However, I’ll stick to my Christian values and vote what I feel is closest to that.  Best of luck to you, but I’m sure you’ll be back soon.  

On 12/10/2023 at 12:03 PM, UT alum said:

Hate to see you go. I like alternative views to ponder, even if I don't necessarily agree with them

I hope you are being honest

They have cognitive dissonance. You are wasting your time

OMG!!!!!!!!!! He is horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Posting to bring the topic back up top. Can’t let the little baby wannabe off easy. 

You should have been embarrassed for posting this the first time. How incredibly more embarrassing that you would bring such negative attention to yourself again. You were better off hiding in the basement...like your messiah Biden.

Would you like to discuss the disinformation you are trying to pass off as fact? The 3rd grade kiddos are on Christmas break right now, so you might be able to find one that can explain your propaganda to you...and why everyone is laughing at you for posting it. 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, UT alum said:

Nope. I ain’t commenting on anything else. I’m just not going to let that Nazi pig Trump slide, wherever the opportunity exists.

But you support someone, that just yesterday, claimed to have had a conversation with a French president that died 30 years ago.  Like I’ve said, it takes a special kind of person to vote Dimocrat.  We truly have an idiot in the WH.  America is becoming a laughing stock, thanks to you liberals and your potus.

16 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

The spectacle rolls on. He FORGOT when he was VP, he FORGOT Egypt and Mexico are two different countries, and...try to wrap your mind around this UT, he FORGOT when his son died. All in the same week.  

I can't even imagine Biden in 2-3-4 years. If he "wins" again, the USA is done.  

Especially is that thing of a VP is waiting in the wings

Trump says (I can’t tell whether the idiot was talking hypothetically or about an actual conversation) that he told (would tell) a NATO leader that if the country he led was delinquent on their “dues”, he wouldn’t help defend them. In fact, he’d encourage their enemy (Russia-Putin) to do whatever they wanted. Said it Saturday in South Carolina. You MAGA heads are pulling for a white supremacist wannabe dictator.

I ain’t lettin’ go of this bone.

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

Trump says (I can’t tell whether the idiot was talking hypothetically or about an actual conversation) that he told (would tell) a NATO leader that if the country he led was delinquent on their “dues”, he wouldn’t help defend them. In fact, he’d encourage their enemy (Russia-Putin) to do whatever they wanted. Said it Saturday in South Carolina. You MAGA heads are pulling for a white supremacist wannabe dictator.

I ain’t lettin’ go of this bone.

It's not a bone, it's kool-aid, and you have drunk plenty. Stay thirsty...