Bellville (61) vs Silsbee (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Bellville and Jasper fans are really loving the fact Silsbee is at home. Im pulling for Jasper but I hope Dirty but Dazzling is a better sport if Jasper loses. 

Dude… I’m so glad that I’ve grown up. My man was on here earlier this week talking about his personal business and reaching out for hugs, then comes back this morning with all of that mess?

The old me didn’t set limits on what I’d say, lol. He just don’t know. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dude… I’m so glad that I’ve grown up. My man was on here earlier this week talking about his personal business and reaching out for hugs, then comes back this morning with all of that mess?

Same lmao!!! Dude wanted prayers and then wanted smoke in the same hour😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

It is boring to watch but it’s effective if you can push people around like it’s designed to do 

The problem is that you’re always leaving one guy unblocked. He just has to know where the ball is, lol. 

I like the slot T. I literally sent a pic to my kid from the game last night. “Check it out… a team in red with a nasty slot t up 4x to nothing on Silsbee” or something to that effect. We haven’t won a playoff game since we went away from the slot t, either. 

I’m just not dumb enough to think anybody has found the magic ticket for winning at TXHSFB because they’re running a decent slot T. 

5 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

I would like to know what madisonville did to beat this team last year it’s virtually the same Bellville team from last year but madisonville kept them out of the end zone the whole game 

1) bellville beat demself by going spread o when we sucked at it all year. 2) senior leadership was done cause beating WOS was the pinnacle. 

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I agree. but at same time the blue print was void this year. whatever roster changes happened with Bellville could be the difference maybe?  or just one of those seasons that when it's your time and everything just clicks.

You ask for sympathy after losing a love one but then you go calling people names. Classless bro!! 

20 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

You ask for sympathy after losing a love one but then you go calling people names. Classless bro!! 

Asked nobody for anything. I did appreciate the kind and genuine (not yours) things that people said to me.

you feelings really are hurt because the "world beaters" suffered the worst defeat they have had in 20+ years..

explains the post that are dumb.

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn't ask anyone for anything. I miss my wife simply put. you just can't stand it when someone stands their ground and shows you up.  

you for sure don't know me as well. as a matter of fact we should meet.  I am available when ever is best for you.

btw, I did appreciate the genuine, kind things people said..

Just an observation.  Did it irritate anyone else the way Texanlive filmed this game?  They start  off behind the offense basically at ground level.  Then at the snap they may show one or two more views as the play is ran.  They ended up at top.  Then back to ground level.  Then they would show the replay.  Which is ok if they get back to the game. They did this with the replay and Bellville in the mean time scored before they came back.  Then one time, right when a play was going to be ran, they switched to showing the fans.  I say they need to stay up top with the wide angle to show the action.   

There must not be a consistent set of rules governing how to show these games on Texanlive.  Because not all are like this.  Wondering if a bug could be put in ears of those that own Texanlive and make it some-what standard across the board.  The way they did it at this game was frustrating to watch.    @Matthew328

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Just an observation.  Did it irritate anyone else the way Texanlive filmed this game?  They start  off behind the offense basically at ground level.  Then at the snap they may show one or two more views as the play is ran.  They ended up at top.  Then back to ground level.  Then they would show the replay.  Which is ok if they get back to the game. They did this with the replay and Bellville in the mean time scored before they came back.  Then one time, right when a play was going to be ran, they switched to showing the fans.  I say they need to stay up top with the wide angle to show the action.   

There must not be a consistent set of rules governing how to show these games on Texanlive.  Because not all are like this.  Wondering if a bug could be put in ears of those that own Texanlive and make it some-what standard across the board.  The way they did it at this game was frustrating to watch.    @Matthew328

It was fine to me, just glad I was able to watch without it buffering. 🤷🏾‍♂️

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

I believe that game used the stadium camera feed...so that's an individual stadium deal with their cameras

On 11/26/2023 at 10:34 AM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Asked nobody for anything. I did appreciate the kind and genuine (not yours) things that people said to me.

you feelings really are hurt because the "world beaters" suffered the worst defeat they have had in 20+ years..

explains the post that are dumb.

No you seem like a clown to most on this board. I dont get bent out if shape due to amateur sports. I pull for my hometown and the kids/family like most. 

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

Yes!!